What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Latest NDTV poll for both Haryana and Orissa shows huge shift towards BJP from their March poll. We knew that, the polls were already over in Haryana and for few seats in Orissa. Even-though they call it as Pre-poll, i doubt it could be from Exit polls. If that is the case, Orissa is going to be a huge surprise in this election. The trend shows in it's neighboring coastal State Andhra, where NDA is picking up fast.

Latest NDTV poll for both Haryana and Orissa shows huge shift towards BJP from their March poll. We knew that, the polls were already over in Haryana and for few seats in Orissa. Even-though they call it as Pre-poll, i doubt it could be from Exit polls. If that is the case, Orissa is going to be a huge surprise in this election. The trend shows in it's neighboring coastal State Andhra, where NDA is picking up fast.

Congress is eroding very fast in NAMO Tsunami. Pappu must be praying the god to get election over as soon as possible.

OK

I foresee a good scope for NDA in Tamilnadu. IBN had predicted 6 to 10 seats.
That would be a real bonus... & am expecting few bonus seats from many states where BJP is hopelessly lacking any credible presence.

Sacrificed his everything for serving the country. Any day better than a terrorist and jihadi lunatic loving, country-looting 'secoolar' government.

wow what a looser logic you got, I just hope he can feed world's 30% who are dying of hunger and able to provide toilets to 55% of world's 1/3rd population

too long to read but I am sure he had a good excuse for being a runaway husband.

U will not understand, This kind of sacrifice is not done in Arabic Culture.. Lord Budhha left his family for social service. Like way many Indian did it...

U will never understand, After conversion u have forget Indian culture and u are molded to Arabic culture where Girls are war prize (Bounty)...

wow what a looser logic you got, I just hope he can feed world's 30% who are dying of hunger and able to provide toilets to 55% of world's 1/3rd population

Hope he does...

They were married as kids (17 years old) in a village. The man instead of exploiting his wife, instead told her that she is free to pursue what she wants. She studied and got a job as a village teacher while he worked and studied at Gujarat university, toiled hard and became what he is and what he has made his state in the country.

So technically, he empowered his wife to be educated and educate other children while he himself also embarked on the same path rather than choosing to remain a tea-seller, drinking his *** off at nights and beating up his kids and wife like other losers would do.

You won't understand it as it is beyond your comprehension.

You don't have to fear him if your mind is clear; terror cells, infiltration, attacks against our people and cities have to stop. Simple.
You do that and you will see a trade advantage like no other. Try anything funny and whatever your people fear about him will come true.

They were married as kids (17 years old) in a village. The man instead of exploiting his wife, instead told her that she is free to pursue what she wants. She studied and got a job as a village teacher while he worked and studied at Gujarat university, toiled hard and became what he is and what he has made his state in the country.

So technically, he empowered his wife to be educated and educate other children while he himself also embarked on the same path rather than choosing to remain a tea-seller, drinking his *** off at nights and beating up his kids and wife like other losers would do.

You won't understand it as it is beyond your comprehension.

You don't have to fear him if your mind is clear; terror cells, infiltration, attacks against our people and cities have to stop. Simple.
You do that and you will see a trade advantage like no other. Try anything funny and whatever your people fear about him will come true.

there are 100 of other things happening in India on daily basis that are beyond my comprehension, this will make 101.

fear !! you must be joking...a muslim of subcontinent fearing a hindu!

U will not understand, This kind of sacrifice is not done in Arabic Culture.. Lord Budhha left his family for social service. Like way many Indian did it...

U will never understand, After conversion u have forget Indian culture and u are molded to Arabic culture where Girls are war prize (Bounty)...

Hope he does...

Actually this happens a lot in the western culture, they are called deadbeat dads.
I also dont understand burning widows either, But I understand what happened in Gujrat with religious war bounties and if you want i can forward you the links from western writers that you trust most

Hope he does...

the one who ran away from feeding his family and providing toilet to his kids? but for the sake of increasing bed smell in asia I hope he does that too

Last edited:
too long to read but I am sure he had a good excuse for being a runaway husband.
You don't know WTF you're talking about. In those days child marriages in villages was a common phenomenon. He got forcibly 'married' when he was a minor, at the age of 16. As per Hindu law the marriage is not considered legal.

Therefore as per law he is unmarried! QED!

Back
Top Bottom