What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Modi reacts to 'toffee model' jibe, says Rahul's brain hasn't matured with age. :D
Modi reacts to 'toffee model' jibe, says Rahul's brain hasn't matured with age - The Times of India

BlPrVvKCAAARkHm.jpg:large

Modi: I’m not of age where I can play with balloons - The Hindu
:lol:

“Our People’s Liberation Guerrilla Army (PLGA) command that led the offensive misunderstood, assuming the poll staff as the police (in the bus)”, said the statement.

Maoists apologise for killing 7 poll officials - Hindustan Times

Ohh soo sweet terrorist Naxals... by mistake you launched an offensive against 7 civilians!!! :pissed:

Deny education, deny progress so people can remain ignorant and poor, so you have more naxals to indoctrinate.

This menace should be wiped out.

True. It's a vicious cycle - kinds feeds on itself.

But Adivasis being (no exaggeration) the most repressed social group helped naxalites gain a foothold among them.

The fact is, for decades, outsiders (read mainland Indians) exploited Adivasis 'innocence.'

I blame the naxals, and the government for not protecting Adivasi rights as guaranteed by the constitution as they are citizens of India.

And Do not Inclde Pappu and Mummy's Expenses in pappu's account.
They fall under monarchy. It's the responsibility of the state to take care of their expense! :sick:

Did anyboby observed that Papu was in Mocking stage some time ago. Now he has entered into Ignore stage. Nobody discuss Pappu. Neither on TV nor on forum Pappu is gone now.

That's why Mummyji is beating the drums off late! :lol:

"He is a child at heart because if he was mature he would have known that over 300 models of the Gujarat government has won toffees (trophies) from the United Nations and the Indian government," he (Modi) added.

Modi sahab ka Javab nahi. He is right when he say that he I have build bridge out of every stone thrown at me.

"I read in papers that PM's family is unhappy with Sanjay Baru's book. His daughter said Baru betrayed, which means facts are right". "Like a child, Rahul Gandhi is obsessed with balloon and toffee. I have passed the age of playing with balloons and toffees," says Narendra Modi addressing rally in Hazaribagh, Jharkhand

Hitting back at Rahul Gandhi for dubbing Gujarat development model as a ‘toffee model’, Narendra Modi on Tuesday compared the Congress vice president with children and said the word ‘toffee’ has caught his fancy after he repeatedly spoke about ‘balloon’.

Mr. Modi said he thought serious issues would be discussed in this election and the galaxy of BJP leaders, including Advani, Sushma Swaraj, Yashwant Sinha, Arun Jaitley and Murli Manohar Joshi were speaking on various subjects.

“But on the other side, there is a player whose mind doesn’t move away from childishness. Such an important election about the country’s future but for ten days, a word that gripped him was ‘balloon’. For ten days he kept repeating it. However, children don’t stick to a toy for too long and now he has caught the word ‘toffee’.

“Now you tell me what to do. I am not of an age where I can play with balloons,” Mr. Modi said.

He said it was for the people to decide whether or not they wanted those who play with balloons and crave for toffees.

The BJP’s prime ministerial candidate said that as a child who sold tea, he had not got toffees but had his sights set on trophies.

Back
Top Bottom