What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

OK CSDS exit poll leaked twitter

wow.. that sounds pretty promising.

Irrespective of the authenticity of above exit poll... one thing is quite evident. Congress has become extremely nervous since yesterday's polling.. & have now decided to go for the broke. Way they started throwing tantrum today.. just goes to how that this has become now no holds barred for them! They are throwing everything including kitchen sink at BJP & Modi...

On the other hand.. even Kejriwal has realised his worth.. & hence that honest admission today!

Last edited:
why was media calling it a safe seat when last time MM Joshi won only by 17k votes??

They have to oppose Modi at any cost. Now they will start speculation whether Modi will loose from here..?

If Today's Bhupendra Choubey's show on CNN-IBN was any indication, then the show has just started. Media houses have picked sides.

Irrespective of the authenticity of above exit poll... one thing is quite evident. Congress has become extremely nervous since yesterday's polling.. & have now decided to go for broke. Way they started throwing tantrum today.. just goes to how that this has become now no holds barred for them! They are throwing everything including kitchen sink at BJP & Modi...

On the other hand.. even Kejriwal has realised his worth.. & hence that honest admission today!
What admission mate, did the idiot finally decided to quit.

Irrespective of the authenticity of above exit poll... one thing is quite evident. Congress has become extremely nervous since yesterday's polling.. & have now decided to go for broke. Way they started throwing tantrum today.. just goes to how that this has become now no holds barred for them! They are throwing everything including kitchen sink at BJP & Modi...

LOL @ honest admission ,his channel is cry foul that some candidates of same name is giving aap defeat

volunteers are frustrated and kejris prediction of 6,7 sets on his twitter handle was to charge them up.

Save this ,they will cry of electoral fraud on day of counting :lol:

LOL @ honest admission ,his channel is cry foul that some candidates of same name is giving aap defeat

volunteers are frustrated and kejris prediction of 6,7 sets on his twitter handle was to charge them up.

Save this ,they will cry of electoral fraud on day of counting :lol:

They are accusing INLD of booth capturing in Gurgaon... I think He will again try to become CM in Delhi. BJP must break AAP after General Election.

They are accusing INLD of booth capturing in Gurgaon... I think He will again try to become CM in Delhi. BJP must break AAP after General Election.

Or better go by the right path & don't give any more incidents for these paapis to cry foul...........

let elections happen again, & they should project Kiran Bedi, i strongly feel that by this they can get the majority.

Pakistan should strengthen Dalits in india to facilitate disintegration of india. Dalits will be the best proxy against hindus because most of the dalits do not consider themselves as Hindus and they are much larger in population than hard-core hindus.

If AAP plays its cards well, then people might just give them one more chance. That will be the only way they will stay relevant after the election. Otherwise its goodbye AAP

On a side note @jha i think it was a great thing for Indian Democracy - that party like AAP came up. We should give them another chance in assembly to see how they perform. But thats my view point.

Or better go by the right path & don't give any more incidents for these paapis to cry foul...........

let elections happen again, & they should project Kiran Bedi, i strongly feel that by this they can get the majority.

Thats not gonna happen.. She is totally against entering politics.

If AAP plays its cards well, then people might just give them one more chance. That will be the only way they will stay relevant after the election. Otherwise its goodbye AAP

On a side note @jha i think it was a great thing for Indian Democracy - that party like AAP came up. We should give them another chance in assembly to see how they perform. But thats my view point.

Yes... Their intentions initially were good. But with vitriol against Modi has made him a pawn in hands of Sonia.

modi's 3D campaign starts from today EL11228460

Pakistan should strengthen Dalits in india to facilitate disintegration of india. Dalits will be the best proxy against hindus because most of the dalits do not consider themselves as Hindus and they are much larger in population than hard-core hindus.

Where did you get that info first save Balochistan,KP etc.

At this moment you are in a ceasefire with taliban.

If coming years you will be in ceasefire with baluchistan,sindh,KP kashmir etc.

Thats not gonna happen.. She is totally against entering politics.

I disagree ,her twitter handle doesn't make your point ,hell bent on modi and bjp ,something must be brewing .

If not why is harshavardhan is fighting from chandichowk?

I think just make KB cm candidate and these anarchist anti india folks will finish themselves ,they will make factions themselves .

Yogi faction ,kejri faction and kumar will leave party .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom