What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

A timeless classic really, just as good as the greatest story ever told.:tup:

It is the greatest story ever told. No doubt about that at all. The range of emotions, human characters, complex situations, moral dilemmas, twists and turns, plots and subplots, no story can ever surpass it.

It is the greatest story ever told. No doubt about that at all. The range of emotions, human characters, complex situations, moral dilemmas, twists and turns, plots and subplots, no story can ever surpass it.
Dayyum! I feel like taking another Pratigya, this time to rewatch the series this weekend.:happy:

why was media calling it a safe seat when last time MM Joshi won only by 17k votes??
Kuch to chahiye na bolne ke liye.. They desperately wanted to somehow stop Modi contesting from Varanasi..

Last edited:
Kuch to chahiye na bolne ke liye.. They desperately wanted to somehow stop Modi from contesting from Varanasi..

Actually, i think many haven't grasped it yet that BJP has played the Media war very very well this time..........It has ensured that Positive or Negative, the news remain centered around BJP & Congress & it's pAAP doesn't get any space in the living rooms of general public.

BTW, media is assuming that Muslims will vote en-mass against Modi in Varanasi, but I strongly feel that around 15-20% will actually vote for Modi.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom