What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I disagree ,her twitter handle doesn't make your point ,hell bent on modi and bjp ,something must be brewing .

If not why is harshavardhan is fighting from chandichowk?

She is Modi supporter and non-political like many of us. However if she does change her mind, I will be more than happy.

I disagree ,her twitter handle doesn't make your point ,hell bent on modi and bjp ,something must be brewing .

I think just make KB cm candidate and these anarchist anti india folks will finish themselves ,they will make factions themselves .

Yogi faction ,kejri faction and kumar will leave party .

With Modi as PM, We can not afford an anti-Modi CM in Delhi. All this anarchy must end before he gets sworn in. A long political battle awaits Modi in Delhi.

She is Modi supporter and non-political like many of us. However if she does change her mind, I will be more than happy.

there is a plan to this i think ,else bjp would have made government ,harshavardhan out ,vijay goel out ,now who will be next cm candidate?

I dont think paapis will make any goverment work even a single day with 28 bouncers at hand .

If AAP plays its cards well, then people might just give them one more chance. That will be the only way they will stay relevant after the election. Otherwise its goodbye AAP

On a side note @jha i think it was a great thing for Indian Democracy - that party like AAP came up. We should give them another chance in assembly to see how they perform. But thats my view point.

Whatever they do, they are not going to get any chance now.

With Modi as PM, We can not afford an anti-Modi CM in Delhi. All this anarchy must end before he gets sworn in. A long political battle awaits Modi in Delhi.

She will get Rajyasabha seat.

I reckon BJP is saving her for state elections in Delhi.. & they believe she is the right person to counter Kejriwal in Delhi due to her association with IAC. I have followed her in various tv debates.. & she never outrightly tried to distance herself from BJP or from joining the party. It would be really interesting see what happens after national elections. If she becomes Delhi CM.. it would be a jackpot for Delhiites!

On a side note @jha i think it was a great thing for Indian Democracy - that party like AAP came up. We should give them another chance in assembly to see how they perform. But thats my view point.

Very bad sign ,they will not let any government work ,dharna drama and coverage ,full of ngo dramas yaar .

Now kejri ne keh di hai ,kisi bhi cheez ki price badhaoge ,he will come out and do what we all know

Gujarat BJP missing master fixer Amit Shah, directionless campaign banking on Modi’s appeal - The Times of India

Very bad sign ,they will not let any government work ,dharna drama and coverage ,full of ngo dramas yaar .

Now kejri ne keh di hai ,kisi bhi cheez ki price badhaoge ,he will come out and do what we all know

Isi liye to ek aur AAP khada karna parega.. May be Vinod Binny will be able to help. All these ex-AAP people must form a new AAP and go all out against Kejri and his companies. AAP is already loosing its sheen after Delhi LS polls. Breaking his party will make him mad and signal will go that People are fed up of his dictatorial attitude and are deserting him.

Gujarat BJP missing master fixer Amit Shah, directionless campaign banking on Modi’s appeal - The Times of India

Isi liye to ek aur AAP khada karna parega.. May be Vinod Binny will be able to help. All these ex-AAP people must form a new AAP and go all out against Kejri and his companies. AAP is already loosing its sheen after Delhi LS polls. Breaking his party will make him mad and signal will go that People are fed up of his dictatorial attitude and are deserting him.

Arre even RAW IB had info they told but no preparation,even they intercepted calls before but nothing

Dheela dhapola pm hone ka yahi nateeja hai, bureaucrats rule

What will modi do if there is a mumbai like attack ? he has to do something nahi 10-12 saal ki banayi image ki lag jaegi :|

You will see many Mumbais happening in neighboring country and mobilizing of Indian forces along the border with some minor skirmishes.

You will see many Mumbais happening in neighboring country and mobilizing of Indian forces along the border with some minor skirmishes.

yes thats what praveen swami said ,response to terrorism is proxy terrorism ,no other way :|

yes thats what praveen swami said ,response to terrorism is proxy terrorism ,no other way :|

Sounds about right!... & in Modi's own words :lol:

u mean gujrat's surat ? bhai in gujrat only two seats look tough kheda, mahesana .. rest bjp will win easily ;)

Last time, Dinsha patel from Kheda had won by a thin margin. This time he may loose.

you can not write shankarsinh off.

Has this been released by BJP?

Actually BJP should have posted this photo.
rahul-girl.jpg

images

images

Yeh hai Naheru Khandan ke Lukhkhey.

Heard a surprising thing... BJP may even win Chhindwara.. 78% voting and kamalnath is very worried...

Meanwhile RSS has asked Modi to hit Mamta harder.. Favorable condition at 3-4 seats. Same is the case with Odisha. RSS confident of winning 4-5 seats here as well.

Initiallly Modi Remained soft with Mamta but this lady show her colours. Time for tit for tat.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom