What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@Guynextdoor2 Mate, if you've observed, I usually don't take sides in these Political discussions. But what you said there was wrong. That girl has shared more about herself on this Forum than you ever have. A few here also know her on other social networking sites.

For all your accusations, we know zilch about you, except that you were a Cong supporter before, reverted to AAP, and now back to the Cong camp from the look of things. How about you open up about yourself before going on such a tirade against her?

Kya finally bhai, BJP ka kuch pata nahi :P

Atheist here! :mad:

Me too, she's the only sane candidate in bjp though :p:

Kaka, speak your heart out . . tell us that you are hurt because of the recent events ? you feel cheated ? you lost your faith ? :p:

@Guynextdoor2 Mate, if you've observed, I usually don't take sides in these Political discussions. But what you said there was wrong. That girl has shared more about herself on this Forum than you ever have. A few here also know her on other social networking sites.

For all your accusations, we know zilch about you, except that you were a Cong supporter before, reverted to AAP, and now back to the Cong camp from the look of things. How about you open up about yourself before going on such a tirade against her?

I have always been open about my thoughts on that ID. I know debaters, and it's easy to see a trend when certain kinds of material is too easily presented and when a certain messaging is clearly consistent. How come I don't feel the same way about you or anyone else when I know just as much about you?

PS- I'm not on a tirade, I have always maintianed this line on that ID

Congress's Gift to the Indian Economy

economy-new.jpg

yeah right teenager talking about politics and what not, and ditto presentation of BJP line. I'd recommend you not to harbor secret ambitions of candle light dinners etc. I think that'll turn out quite weird.

my answer above

"I am well above voting age, I have every RIGHT to think about my nation":laugh:

Kaka, speak your heart out . . tell us that you are hurt because of the recent events ? you feel cheated ? you lost your faith ? :p:
About recent event, the sting? yeah i say no comments on that.

About the naxal intake? Yep Iam strongly against it

Felt cheated? not yet

lost faith? not yet

I have always been open about my thoughts on that ID. I know debaters, and it's easy to see a trend when certain kinds of material is too easily presented and when a certain messaging is clearly consistent. How come I don't feel the same way about you or anyone else when I know just as much about you?

PS- I'm not on a tirade, I have always maintianed this line on that ID

Well, all I got to say is that you've got it wrong with her. She ain't a Bot. And she isn't afraid of showing her support to the BJP, just like you are unabashedly a Congress supporter.

Now, can we expect an impersonal debate henceforth?

Back
Top Bottom