What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1622724_318176994974120_1914006645_n.png
do you have any idea what u r posting. POSCO did u anything abt dat free mei milega nahi come to odisha and see how the locals are getting benifited only due to tussle between gov and company and the amnt of remuneration given by posco is one of the highest in history of odisha. What do u want we sud go back to stone age..

रोज कोई ना कोई बंदा कांग्रेस और आ आ पा पार्टी छोड़ रहा है इससे पहले सब निकल लें ....इन दोनों के मालिक इन पार्टियों को OLX India पर क्यूँ नहीं बेच देते ?....कहते हैं ''यहाँ सब बिकता है'' :rofl: :omghaha:

The important point to note here is that our nation is at one of the most difficult situation ever, basically you have three options - AAP, BJP & Congress (AorBorC). The question is - If you vote for C even after what they did for past 10 years & ran the most corrupt govt. since independence than I am sorry to say, you are the biggest C. If you vote for A, but as the first letter suggest, they are TRUE ANARCHIST after seeing how they left Delhi in a limbo, what they did in BJP headquarters, what they did in Mumbai today, etc. You have to think as an Indian - Are you electing a Govt. for five years or for 49 days?? The only logical choice seems BJP, not saying that they aren't corrupt or they are saint, but only BJP is the alternative left for every Indian.

Now if my favoring BJP as a sane Indian seems to you that I am a paid worker, so be it but I will chant NaMo NaMo 100000000000000000000000000 times here & no one can stop it. :whistle:

Branding you a girl is the biggest innovation that your paymasters did.

are bhai thodi to izzat se baat karo.

yeah right teenager talking about politics and what not, and ditto presentation of BJP line. I'd recommend you not to harbor secret ambitions of candle light dinners etc. I think that'll turn out quite weird.

Dude, don't cross the limits. you don't know her personally . . . so back off :coffee:

my answer above

Back
Top Bottom