What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Man this Bhai Zakir guy gets banned at a greater rate than me logging on this thread. Pretty hard to catch up with all his id's getting created and banned :o:

My random thought would be the Next member would be a Sikh or Jew supporting Congress.

He'll again get caught and end result would be 'Ban'. :D

The opposition parties have been trying to gain political mileage from inflation and rising prices of fuel and food. While talking is easy, read more to understand why prices have gone up and what have we done to keep the prices down. Indian National Congress

1924869_535945529851457_1208829639_n.jpg

Your bonus is in trouble bot. If you miss your briefing you'll lose your money for the day. 'Hand to Mouth' existance already- don't you want to eat breakfast tomorrow?

The important point to note here is that our nation is at one of the most difficult situation ever, basically you have three options - AAP, BJP & Congress (AorBorC). The question is - If you vote for C even after what they did for past 10 years & ran the most corrupt govt. since independence than I am sorry to say, you are the biggest C. If you vote for A, but as the first letter suggest, they are TRUE ANARCHIST after seeing how they left Delhi in a limbo, what they did in BJP headquarters, what they did in Mumbai today, etc. You have to think as an Indian - Are you electing a Govt. for five years or for 49 days?? The only logical choice seems BJP, not saying that they aren't corrupt or they are saint, but only BJP is the alternative left for every Indian.

Now if my favoring BJP as a sane Indian seems to you that I am a paid worker, so be it but I will chant NaMo NaMo 100000000000000000000000000 times here & no one can stop it. :whistle:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom