What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

yeah right teenager talking about politics and what not, and ditto presentation of BJP line. I'd recommend you not to harbor secret ambitions of candle light dinners etc. I think that'll turn out quite weird.
o_O
i just asked you to show some respect,and i called you bhai too from respect

do you have any idea what u r posting. POSCO did u anything abt dat free mei milega nahi come to odisha and see how the locals are getting benifited only due to tussle between gov and company and the amnt of remuneration given by posco is one of the highest in history of odisha. What do u want we sud go back to stone age..

So just because you are not the affected party, you can't say that the "compensation" is good enough. What do you have to say about the following links.

“Posco project has taken away rights of communities” - The Hindu
Posco steel plant in India must be halted, say UN human rights experts | Global development | theguardian.com

Environmental clearance for the port project is still pending.

The above is an excerpt from the following link.

Posco gets green nod, finally | Business Line

Do you want development at the cost of people's lives?

o_O
i just asked you to show some respect,and i called you bhai too from respect

I'm not talking about you, I was talking about her. You gotta be more descerning about the posts people put out. You can identify the plants quite quickly.

yeah right teenager talking about politics and what not, and ditto presentation of BJP line. I'd recommend you not to harbor secret ambitions of candle light dinners etc. I think that'll turn out quite weird.

And who are to decide about the age limit for the political debate ?

we all are entitled to present our opinion within the limits of decency . . so better watch your words before spilling cr@p out your mouth.

just because we don't say anything doesn't mean we don't know how to screw happiness of a twisted brain like you. :coffee:

P.S - look even i can behave like you :)

Congrats, you get your extra bonus for cracking wise ones.

g1379518016234842510.jpg

And who are to decide about the age limit for the political debate ?

we all are entitled to present our opinion within the limits of decency . . so better watch your words before spilling cr@p out your mouth.

just because we don't say anything doesn't mean we don't know how to screw happiness of a twisted brain like you. :coffee:

P.S - look even i can behave like you :)

Well, I still say don't plan for candle light dinners man, I'm telling you coz I known you for a long time- it'll turn out weird for you :lol:

Back
Top Bottom