What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Can you please point out posts of mine which just showed the accusations of Opp party against Modi without a proper credible source?

Look bellow 2 posts. Both are unfounded. Modi appointed lokayukta (In consultation with leader pf opposition Shaktishing Gohil) way bak in 2006 but corrupt congi governer didn't appoint him.

In your second post you try to prove under scanner transaction as corruption. You certainly have double standard.

Mate When Modi can fight tooth and nail to get Lok Ayukta in his favour, why didn't he do the same thing with this water problem? What stopped him all these years?

Thousands are yet to get land, thousands more alternative livelihood, fishing rights, house plots at R&R sites and other amenities and entitlements. Corruption worth, 1,000 crores is under judicial investigation. Major environmental non-compliance has been exposed byMoEF’s expert

Is there Congress Candidate in Varanasi against Namo yet or people should consider Kejri as joint AAPCon candidate there?

Is there Congress Candidate in Varanasi against Namo yet or people should consider Kejri as joint AAPCon candidate there?

Kejri is in the fix. If Congress does field a candidate, votes gets split.

If congress doesn't field & suppport kejri, than the team b tag gets more strong.

What make him different is outstanding work done in decade to pull large part of Gujarta out of Water scarcity which No other Government could do. Look at Maharashtra. 22 farmers have committed suicide in 3 weeks. How ever blind people can not witness difference.

It doesn't seems so from opinion poll figure.

Check the october numbers ,But the good thing for bjp is bsp doesn't VS convert nicely(spread) ,unlike a sp which can win majority in 25-26%.

Modi represents crony capitalism, big businesses support him: FM

New Delhi: Finance Minister P Chidambaram on Monday hit out at Narendra Modi, the prime ministerial candidate of the BJP, saying he represented "crony capitalism" and big businesses which liked it, supported him.
"Modi is associated with crony capitalists. Big businesses which are comfortable with the idea support him," he said.

"The Sensex celebrated when Yashwant Sinha refused to contest elections and it celebrated again when the BJP expelled Jaswant Singh," the 69-year-old said, continuing his acerbic attack.

Look who's parroting Saint Kejri's lines.:coffee:

And he seriously needs to learn the art of sarcasm . He is just just copying Modi without even making sense.:crazy::D

Maybe @ExtraOdinary could teach him:azn:

Modi represents crony capitalism, big businesses support him: FM

New Delhi: Finance Minister P Chidambaram on Monday hit out at Narendra Modi, the prime ministerial candidate of the BJP, saying he represented "crony capitalism" and big businesses which liked it, supported him.
"Modi is associated with crony capitalists. Big businesses which are comfortable with the idea support him," he said.

"The Sensex celebrated when Yashwant Sinha refused to contest elections and it celebrated again when the BJP expelled Jaswant Singh," the 69-year-old said, continuing his acerbic attack.

Look who's parroting Saint Kejri's lines.:coffee:

And he seriously needs to learn the art of sarcasm . He is just just copying Modi without even making sense.:crazy::D

Maybe @ExtraOdinary could teach him:azn:
Hello Zakir Bhai :meeting::partay::P, how art thou

Shourie deserves much more than anybody else. He is a true party man never bluffed anything against party like NAMO. NAMO and Arun are different from others. True disciplined soldiers of the party.

Cheeky Ma'm seems to be over impressed with Rahul.

But Indian people aren't.
Rahuljii is more handsome than your modi shodi. He is loved equally by aall men and women

Rahul-baba.jpg

Last edited:
Man are you for real???

loses first TWITTER BATTLE??? as if it was first battle of Panipat :rofl:

Let's just wait for 16th may, everything will be clear.

It might not be battle of Panipat but you responding to this post itself shows the significance of this particular "battle" :enjoy:

Bjp tdp joins hands in telagna ;)

Jaylalita will join NDA before election ....

link?

It might not be battle of Panipat but you responding to this post itself shows the significance of this particular "battle" :enjoy:

Mate I understand that I am Modi of this thread :D but why are you dying for my reply on this thread just like Kejri :D

Look bellow 2 posts. Both are unfounded. Modi appointed lokayukta (In consultation with leader pf opposition Shaktishing Gohil) way bak in 2006 but corrupt congi governer didn't appoint him.

In your second post you try to prove under scanner transaction as corruption. You certainly have double standard.

You seem to be confused mate, In my first post, I was trying to say that Modi fought a hard battle to get things done his way, so where am I wrong? And lol you speak of double standard when you yourself without any proper evidence accuse "Congi" governor as corrupt....

Mate I understand that I am Modi of this thread :D but why are you dying for my reply on this thread just like Kejri :D

Lagta hai tum bahot hi pahonche huve Antaryaami ho...Tumhe sab pata chaljaata hai :lol:

Next what??even after having more money power (for modi), the no. of people per square feet of ground in Kejriwals rally > Modi's rally :rofl:

Yaar tum theek ho kya. Lagta hai tumhara maansik santulan bigad gaya mera post dhek kar:cheesy:

Last edited:
Check Out Kalpsar Project In Gujarat By Narendra Modi.... Its Awesome and huge project..
slideshare. net /swamijyoti/kalpasar-presentation-final

Back
Top Bottom