What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

BJP needs to arrange some meetings urgently with Brahmins in UP. A good section is not happy.

The number of Modi supporters in PDF are overwhelming...... But does this turn into votes?

The number of Modi supporters in PDF are overwhelming...... But does this turn into votes?

Considering that BJP is by far the largest party in the polls and linear progression shows it'll get its 272, means that yes, it is turning into votes.

Considering that BJP is by far the largest party in the polls and linear progression shows it'll get its 272, means that yes, it is turning into votes.

I seriously doubt of getting 272...... Yes BJP is going to be the largest party in parliament..... But they will have to take support from regional parties......

What sort of Proof do you need. his own party man says the she asked Rs 7 lakhs for election campaign for him. Do you want me to provide the video of conversation?

That's accusation not proof. Hope you can differentiate between these two...

Yes it is a great news of course. COmpare that with any other government. These problems are acute and take decades to resolve.

In delhi, COngress had its government for 15 years still they could not provide clean water to national capital. People like you will apply different criterion to judge the performance BJP lead and other government.

And he did have more than a decade to do that, Since you bring in Congress government of Delhi, let me tell you even Modi Government had a similar time frame and he wasn't really good at sorting it out. So what makes him and his government any better than the former Congress government?

:D

BTW, why is BJP doing blunder in AP of not tying up with TDP??

BJP is stronger than TDP in Telangana still TDP do ot want to give right share to BJP. That is the problem. It is good for BJP to go alone in long run. TDP had opposed Telangana and so they have no base. BJP with some big leader joining Party cadre may emerge as the substitute of Congress

LOL.....

I knew a hater like you would object to Narendra Modi's website even if it speaks the truth so that is why I have posted multiple links you dumbass. If only you have bothered to read them ........ but then again you did read them and you know the project is a reality :lol: .....so reality your hysterical laughter is only to cover your shame and willful ignorance. :P

The reality is that the Center via the Environmental ministry has purposely delayed the project. However Modi has worked around this problem by getting the project feasibility approved by National Institute of Ocean Technology so that even the PM cannot prevent this work.

Now suck on that.

The reality is that your question of why does not Modi do more is answered. He is done much more than you can even imagine. You are just too much of a hater to either see it or Admit it when you see it.

I never quoted you and wouldn't really want to hold any conversation with buffoons like you who know nothing apart from abusing. Even Congress is making tall claims in their Bharat nirmaan ads. So do you want me to believe in them? Anyways don't reply to me or quote me as I am least bothered about your views...

Whats the matter ... run out of facts?
Tell me where any "feku bhakt" said he created water from nothing

Forget it
Just tell me how Arvind Kejriwal will solve the issue if he is made Gujarat CM. Remember he cannot legislate water into creation like he did with electricity.
Give a solution instead of a problem. Stop being an AAPtard.

LOL You seem to have no argument left to defend your "larger than life" guru. Wasn't he and is still projected as a wonder man who with a magic wand would make India a supa dupa powa....

So you tell me how Modi will make my country prosperous? What does he hold under his sleeve?

And speaking of AK, he would at least try his best whole heartedly to get these things done which I don't think has been the case with Modi...

Last edited:
I recently met an environment ministry officer based in Bhavnagar who had done survey for this project. He said that Its central govt which is intentionally delaying to clear this project even after Gujarat govt has agreed to their conditions regarding environment long back.

Hahahaha Isko bolte hai chappal bhiga ke maarna. Haha

Mate When Modi can fight tooth and nail to get Lok Ayukta in his favour, why didn't he do the same thing with this water problem? What stopped him all these years?

I seriously doubt of getting 272...... Yes BJP is going to be the largest party in parliament..... But they will have to take support from regional parties......

I doubt that too. NDA will form government, not BJP.

@The Showstopper:

It seems like your support of AK is more emotional than logical.

And speaking of AK, he would at least try his best whole heartedly to get these things done which I don't think has been the case with Modi...

The above is a subjective view of him. An objective view would be based on his track record which is dismal to say the least. You are one the loyal AAPs, the equivalent of the loyal Hindutva base of the BJP.

In any case, pretty sure 90% of Indians have made up their mind about who to vote. The rest will vote for whoever is going to win in their constituencies.

1396261567602.jpg

Nice Add ...; )

Mate When Modi can fight tooth and nail to get Lok Ayukta in his favour, why didn't he do the same thing with this water problem? What stopped him all these years?
Mate Modi has clearly targetted Jayanti Natarajan for this. He had pointed in past that Jayanti is deliberately delaying these projects in Gujarat by not giving clearance from Environment ministry while at the same time she cleared projects worth thousands of crores in Haryana within days. I think news channels had pointed this matter too few months back.

MP Congress leader Sanjay Pathak joins BJP

Welcoming Pathak, who is an MLA from Vijayraghogarh seat in Katni district, Chouhan said, "His honour will be protected in the BJP."

"Today is an auspicious day as per the Hindu calendar and Pathak is joining BJP on this day to strengthen the ruling party in the state," he said.

Before joining BJP, Pathak resigned from Congress and his membership in the State Assembly.

Pathak said he resigned from the Congress as the grand old party no longer remained the party of Nehru and Gandhi. He also denied reports that he is joining BJP to protect his mining business.

"If that was the case then I would have joined BJP about six years back," he added.

Besides Pathak, another Congress leader Rajendra Singh Gehlot also joined BJP on the occasion.

MP Congress leader Sanjay Pathak joins BJP

Farrukhabad AAP candidate Mukul Tripathi refuses to contest
New Delhi: The rebellion woes for the Aam Aadmi Party aren't ending this election season. The party's Farrukhabad candidate Mukul Tripathi has now returned his ticket.
Mukul Tripathi has alleged that there is corruption in the AAP. He has also hit out at the mismanagement within AAP.
"Though the party claims to be fighting against corruption, the party itself is corrupt. There is mismanagement within the party and the members have no time to interact with their LS candidate. I have got no support from the party," Tripathi said.
The journalist-turned-politician was fielded against External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid from the Farrukhabad seat.

Back
Top Bottom