What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

What make him different is outstanding work done in decade to pull large part of Gujarta out of Water scarcity which No other Government could do. Look at Maharashtra. 22 farmers have committed suicide in 3 weeks. How ever blind people can not witness difference..

Its not him(Modi) who pulled out Gujarat out of water scarcity but mother nature who has done this trick. Oh man you are fun.....:hitwall:

Source: People battling odds to get drinking water in Gujarat - Hindustan Times

An excerpt from the above source:

"But 11 good monsoons from 2001 to 2011 had made people forgot those years of scarcity"

I never quoted you and wouldn't really want to hold any conversation with buffoons like you who know nothing apart from abusing. Even Congress is making tall claims in their Bharat nirmaan ads. So do you want me to believe in them? Anyways don't reply to me or quote me as I am least bothered about your views...

:lol: ........ looks like you are lost for words and have come down to showing your true nature by abusing people :P

But irrespective if you have the courage to face me or not, expect me to respond to your post exposing your hate further. Anyone who puts Tipu sultan as their avatar is fair game

There is a HUGE difference between an empty propaganda AD by the congress and actual project that is being implemented ....... not that I would expect a jihadi like you to know the difference. But don't worry, I will teach you. :P

As usual you show poor comprehension which is typical of jihadis.

Most Pakistani's are in support of AAP :lol: ....... and then some Indians. :P

Most Indians are in support of BJP .........Yet to find a Pakistani who supports BJP. Where is the confusion ?

The latest round of clapping was for Imran Masood ...... poor sod is in jail now :P ......... heard all muslim are now going to vote for him for abusing Modi :lol: .

They will have to vote for Imraan to show they are the real follower/defenders of religion..

Back
Top Bottom