What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Bhai @ranjeet yeh Abp waale toh bjp ko kam seat de rahe hain kya baat hai lagta inki conspiracy chalo hai lasy try maar rahe hain and secondly i hve heard rumour about amir khan will promote aap way tomorroe in his show and will target bjp indirectly by critizing communalism:mad::mad:bhai what happening:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Nah AK wrote to EC he is not endorsing any party .... aur survey ki chinta mat karo ... ye to challenge hai apne liye ... to try our best and campaign hard for BJP ... Would be doing my part in Haryana and South Delhi.

Ranjeet Bhai, aap acche ho,!But see the media, all kinds of media without your capacity>?
We see
I know how the state was divided ... political parties only care for how many seats they can get by populists moves. They wanted TRS on their side that's why congress hastely divided the state. but now they are not even getting that.

Nah AK wrote to EC he is not endorsing any party .... aur survey ki chinta mat karo ... ye to challenge hai apne liye ... to try our best and campaign hard for BJP ... Would be doing my part in Haryana and South Delhi.
Yah bjp is also playing his part yaar today namo was get emotinal:(:)when he saw disable sitting praising him Namo meet him personally no one in media show this act like they potray their RAOwL Baba

Yah bjp is also playing his part yaar today namo was get emotinal:(:)when he saw disable sitting praising him Namo meet him personally no one in media show this act like they potray their RAOwL Baba
nah I think @jha sahab posted that video

But today Imran Masood's wife came along with baba and cried on the stage .... that was fcukin pathetic.

Smart move.. No Tie up in Telangana with TDP will ensure TRS has an option for Tieup. However a coalition with TDP and

Video is in the above quoted post .... a great gesture by Modi

Last edited:
nah I think @jha sahab posted that video

But today Imran Masood's wife came along with baba and cried on the stage .... that was fcukin pathetic.
Yaha i saw that saale ye congressi:mad::mad: they will go to any limit to stop modi.Intersiting fact is this there are no diffrence btw terrorist and Congressis Both are trying hard in their way to Stop NAMO:D:D:D:D

Yaha i saw that saale ye congressi:mad::mad: they will go to any limit to stop modi.Intersiting fact is this there are no diffrence btw terrorist and Congressis Both are trying hard in their way to Stop NAMO:D:D:D:D
Namo is here ... let and that speech by congress candidate is going to polarize western UP more. Let BJP be in power and Amit Shah incharge of home ministry ... we will see all secular regional parties fall in line.

Namo is here ... let and that speech by congress candidate is going to polarize western UP more. Let BJP be in power and Amit Shah incharge of home ministry ... we will see all secular regional parties fall in line.
Yeah i think it will be final nail in the coffin of all SABKA Parties lets hopr for the Rest. Secondly after loksabha what do you think bjp aspects in vidhan sabha who should bjp consider face of the Bjp in Up whats ur guess after that I will tell you mine

Saharanpur was a gone case for BJP till now. Now BJP has a fighting chance there. SP and Congress have fielded two cousins and both are craving for polarization. BJP should make sure that the polarization process is completed and we can count one more seat for BJP. Pay seculars in same coin.

BTW I have a feeling that pretty soon, "Secular" ek gaali banne wali hai India mein... :lol:

Baghpat ka kya haal hai bhai..? Phir se Ajeet singh jeetega ya Commissioner saab ka koi chance hai..? Waise Ajeet SIngh ki rally mein log to kum aa rahe hain.. Lekin tum Jaat logon ka kuch pata nahin, kab kya kar do..

Yeah i think it will be final nail in the coffin of all SABKA Parties lets hopr for the Rest. Secondly after loksabha what do you think bjp aspects in vidhan sabha who should bjp consider face of the Bjp in Up whats ur guess after that I will tell you mine
I am not too familiar with the vidhan sabha equation in UP but they need to present a development friendly face there ... Frankly I would have loved former mumbai CP Satyapal Singh for the position.
But UP must be divided further to break the secular vote bank and than carry on with the things.

Saharanpur was a gone case for BJP till now. Now BJP has a fighting chance there. SP and Congress have fielded two cousins and both are craving for polarization. BJP should make sure that the polarization process is completed and we can count one more seat for BJP. Pay seculars in same coin.

BTW I have a feeling that pretty soon, "Secular" ek gaali banne wali hai India mein... :lol:

Baghpat ka kya haal hai bhai..? Phir se Ajeet singh jeetega ya Commissioner saab ka koi chance hai..? Waise Ajeet SIngh ki rally mein log to kum aa rahe hain.. Lekin tum Jaat logon ka kuch pata nahin, kab kya kar do..

Ajeet Singh is a spent bullet, Although congress tried hard with the OBC quota to lure in the jaats but this saharanpur episode can play a decisive blow in favor of BJP.

Is baar vote to BJP ko hi jaayega ... only muslims are confused this time around in western UP, unko samajh nahi aa raha konsi party zaada secular hai. congress bsp ya sp

Is baar vote to BJP ko hi jaayega ... only muslims are confused this time around in western UP, unko samajh nahi aa raha konsi party zaada secular hai. congress bsp ya sp
add AAP to that. Let there be four way split! then again.. i'm not sure of AAP's presence in that part of UP!

add AAP to that. Let there be four way split! then again.. i'm not sure of AAP's presence in that part of UP!

yaar AAP sirf TV ki screens pe dikhti hai..............pan india party bananey key liye cadre chahiye rhta hai jismey salo saal lagte hai.....even after 4 decades, BJP don't have much cadre in south & east, how can a one year old party do that.

AAP is no where in the race there .... un saalo ki gaand mein goli maarenge wahan pe !!!

yaar AAP sirf TV ki screens pe dikhti hai..............pan india party bananey key liye cadre chahiye rhta hai jismey salo saal lagte hai.....even after 4 decades, BJP don't have much cadre in south & east, how can a one year old party do that.
They are not even on the TV anymore ... I think BJP is deliberatly trying to rake up controversy among themselves to hog limelight from AAP drama.

wohi toh baat hai bhai! fir bhi toda bahut siculars confuse ho jayenge toh apun ka kya jata hai?

They are not even on the TV anymore ... I think BJP is deliberatly trying to rake up controversy among themselves to hog limelight from AAP drama.

@JanjaWeed aur mainey pehle hi discuss karli yeh baat :D

One more proof that Modi is a Master Tactician ( i never thought that i would use this word for any indian) :tup:

Muslims are because hindus are made their mind and you will see some muslims will also go ware waves is:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom