What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Muslims are because hindus are made their mind and you will see some muslims will also go ware waves is:D:D:D
So now tell me who do you think would be better for vidhan sabha in UP ?

So now tell me who do you think would be better for vidhan sabha in UP ?
Well my idea was very diffrent for me its VARUN Gandhi hell with people gave him communal Tag as its same for Modi

he was the one who popped up first in my mind too ... but after his speech in 2009 he can't be taken as a serious candidate.
Actually he can.he orator atleast better than Rahul Plus he has Gandhi Tag on his name bjp should utilize him

Actually he can.he orator atleast better than Rahul Plus he has Gandhi Tag on his name bjp should utilize him
He can but he has been away from the lime light .. and only time he came in notice was due to his hate speech in last LS election. I guess BJP is afraid to bring him forth due to the Tag name he carries. Otherwise he is as good as any other orator in BJP circle.

he was the one who popped up first in my mind too ... but after his speech in 2009 he can't be taken as a serious candidate.
Abki baar modi ko PM banne do, uske baad sabhi ko layenge, upar :) Congress ki toh waat lagana zaroori hai poori india mein.taki koi na bole main Congress ki supporter hoon. Tombstone for Congress in Inda this time. GAYATRI mantra japo!

Last edited:
Antony hints at 'secular' front; Congress ready to play second fiddle - The Times of India

Anything to stop Modi. Even if you have to play second fiddle. It's good in a way.. Congress is losing it's significance & having to play supporting role.

Bhai, Congress is the most UNDEMOCRATIC party in the world.

first it doesn't practice democracy in the party itself & than even after being in power for 90% of time since independence, it can't see anyone else coming to power. If people of this country wants BJP, they will elect it, what is this nonsense of making a NEW secular front to stop BJP??

Bhai, Congress is the most UNDEMOCRATIC party in the world.

first it doesn't practice democracy in the party itself & than even after being in power for 90% of time since independence, it can't see anyone else coming to power. If people of this country wants BJP, they will elect it, what is this nonsense of making a NEW secular front to stop BJP??

It's more of a desperate front or kichidy front rather than secular front. Ya...one can imagine a govt at center with coalition colleagues like TMC & Left, SP & BSP, DMK & ADMK, TDP & YSRC. Man...I would love to see them lot running a govt together & how long they can last? Anthony has lost the plot:woot:

Last edited:
A senior AAP member has alleged Arvind Kejriwal of many serious allegations, one being the deal between AAP and Congress for the Lok Sabha elections. He said that in case of Hung assembly in Haryana, YY will be CM; in case of hung Parliament, AAP should support RG as PM and after LS elections, Delhi assembly will be called back to form AK as CM.

Back
Top Bottom