What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Cant wait for it to go down to zero by may . By the way any idea other than Chandigarh which seats are they winning ? All in Delhi or what?

Cant wait for it to go down to zero by may . By the way any idea other than Chandigarh which seats are they winning ? All in Delhi or what?

AAP is not going to Win from Chandigarh! :disagree: They are fighting from all 7 seats in Delhi. Few Delhiites, still sees AK - 49 as martyr. Hence, AAP has good chance of winning seats from Delhi! :)

Itna toh Delhi say Jeet lenge yeh log! :D

16th may aney wali hai..........3 seat bhi nhi jeetenge :whistle:

1510618_543989575716347_555712957_n.jpg

tuney iska pic kyo lagaya hai............gaddar!! :angry:

AAP is not going to Win from Chandigarh! :disagree: They are fighting from all 7 seats in Delhi. Few Delhiites, still sees AK - 49 as martyr. Hence, AAP has good chance of winning seats from Delhi! :)
Please don't say that :sad::cry: My poor grandparents stay in Delhi .
I can already imagine the future of Delhi with long power cuts like we had in late 90's if the crazy power subsidies continue. Plus all the AAPtards will slaughter me on twitter. Pls Parul Pls pls request Meenakshi Lekhi and the others to somehow off win from there.

If we observe every elections for last 5 years, than we will see that whenever opinion polls have showed one party/alliance coming as single largest than people have actually increased it's tally so that it can gain majority - UP 2007, UP 2012, 2009 ls, etc.

My guess would be that if Opinion polls are showing NDA as largest alliance with around 230 seats, my guess would be that the present NDA itself would get around 250-260 & with support of TMC (28), Jaya (25+), Mayawati (17) & maybe even BJD (17), MNS (1), few independents (6-7), TRS??, even Jagan (Oh My!!) NDA can get comfortable majority of close to 350!!!!

what say @GreenFoe @JanjaWeed @Parul ??

Please don't say that :sad::cry: My poor grandparents stay in Delhi .
I can already imagine the future of Delhi with long power cuts like we had in late 90's if the crazy power subsidies continue. Plus all the AAPtards will slaughter me on twitter. Pls Parul Pls pls request Meenakshi Lekhi and the others to somehow off win from there.

Oh bhai mere, Delhiites needs to be educated. Whomsoever, I meet, I encourage and educate them to vote for BJP. I can't do anything more than this, as I can't vote for them.... Meenakshi Leeki Kafi dheeli hai, AAP wale ek ek ghar ja kar vote mang rahe hai, par hamari madam ji, do char ghar ja kar thak jaati hai..Aur, waise bhi General Elections, ka Delhi ki electricity say kuch lena dena nahi hai! Agar AAP delhi may sarkar banhegyi, toh logo ko subsidy say Inverter's bhi laga degi, electricity ki problem nahi hogi! :sick:

vote for aap if you indians are any smart you will choose the right man!

In next General Elections, Vote for Zardari's party. If you want right man to lead your country! :sick:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom