What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

It will be interesting see if Congress lands a credible candidate in Varanasi! If they do.. then one of the two between Congress & AAP are bound to lose their deposit. If they don't.. then it will be quite evident that Kejri & Congress are hand in glove!

This b$ll$h!t crazy-wall has all-of-a-sudden discovered how Modi is threat to the nation. Until two months ago he went mad like a stray dog behind Sheila Dikshit.

While everybody is busy mud-slinging, Sheila Dikshit is enjoying the ceremonial post in God's own country !

"abhi UPA aur NDA dono ko hara do..........abhi humey stable govt. nhi chahiye.............stable aur imandar govt. ek saal baad ayegi"

Koi iss Ch***** ki baat samajh gya ho toh kripa karkey mujhey bhi samjha dey..................

It will be interesting see if Congress lands a credible candidate in Varanasi! If they do.. then one of the two between Congress & AAP are bound to lose their deposit. If they don't.. then it will be quite evident that Kejri & Congress are hand in glove!

It is heard that Diggy Singh(dogvijay) will contest from Varanasi.

This b$ll$h!t crazy-wall has all-of-a-sudden discovered how Modi is threat to the nation. Until two months ago he went mad like a stray dog behind Sheila Dikshit.

While everybody is busy mud-slinging, Sheila Dikshit is enjoying the ceremonial post in God's own country !
He knows he can't get any mileage out of congress now since Congress itself have nothing left in it's tank. By taking on Modi.. he thinks he can make a name for himself. He has become too arrogant since his Delhi election success.. but will be in for a rude shock come 16th May. He is trying to bite off more than he can chew!

It is heard that Diggy Singh(dogvijay) will contest from Varanasi.
Doggy will never contest against Modi. Heck.. he even ran away from his own constituency in MP. He is just trying to bluff & showing off false bravado!

For throwing INK on someone you have to be very close to him....................
When a cavalcade of a leader passes, it's either his supporters or police that is close to him..................

KEJRIWAL IS PRACTICING THE MOST PATHETIC FORM OF POLITICS ONE CAN EVER IMAGINE...............EVEN LALU & MULAYAM LOOKS SAINTS IN FRONT OF HIM.

For throwing INK on someone you have to be very close to him....................
When a cavalcade of a leader passes, it's either his supporters or police that is close to him..................

Is there a cavalcade for AK???? I doubt.....

KEJRIWAL IS PRACTICING THE MOST PATHETIC FORM OF POLITICS ONE CAN EVER IMAGINE...............EVEN LALU & MULAYAM LOOKS SAINTS IN FRONT OF HIM.

Here is an interesting link which was posted about 5-6 days back Beware of Kejriwal's next drama at Varanasi! : india . Don't be surprised if it turns out true even remotely. Did it ? Yes. There was that INK drama. And guess what next ? Arvind Kejriwal speaks in Varanasi, claims Narendra Modi plot in ink attack - Hindustan Times

Strange coincidence !!!

Is there a cavalcade for AK???? I doubt.....

can you tell me how so much INK can be thrown on a person who is UNDER Z Security????

ink1_1809538g.jpg

& why will a BJP worker do it any ways??? BJP is fighting against many people in many seats, what will they get from throwing ink on kejri??

Now that looked staged.... even if some one thrown the ink, the way AAP party men behaves, they would have beaten them up...... If no such thing happened then this is a staged drama.....

Thats why i said - this man has stooped so low that he can do anything, wonder whats in store for us till varanasi votes on 12th may.

can you tell me how so much INK can be thrown on a person who is UNDER Z Security????

ink1_1809538g.jpg

& why will a BJP worker do it any ways??? BJP is fighting against many people in many seats, what will they get from throwing ink on kejri??
wow.. that is so blatant. Looks like they posed for the event! :woot:

Narendra Modi ji aye aur mere saath debate kare...............(karenge toh meri jeet hai.........nahi karenge toh woh darr gye)............

I must tell u, Kejriwal is the master of "chit bhi meri pat bhi meri"............

:hitwall:

@Roybot pls tell me, what will be the result of varanasi.........will this idiot be able to save his guarantee?

Easy victory for Modi, Kejriwal is going to regret this stunt.

Back
Top Bottom