What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

why modi modi
he is just a feku :P

Well come fakir bhai.

actually indians are thinking he's gonna improve the economy and blah blah. but i dont think he can change much

He can definitely change. He made Gujarat a hub of automobile.

We need a leader who can take tough decisions. Few tough decisions in favour of economy and it will start improving. Raghurajan(current RBI governer) is soughting for it for 6 months now but current govt is acting deaf and dumb.

Actually we need governance.

We have a huge stockpile of Coal still we end up paying 20BN USD for coal bill because of bad governance.

Narendra Modi ji aye aur mere saath debate kare...............(karenge toh meri jeet hai.........nahi karenge toh woh darr gye)............

I must tell u, Kejriwal is the master of "chit bhi meri pat bhi meri"............

:hitwall:

@Roybot pls tell me, what will be the result of varanasi.........will this idiot be able to save his guarantee?

1908255_263909830443788_1436388295_n.jpg

Narendra Modi ji aye aur mere saath debate kare...............(karenge toh meri jeet hai.........nahi karenge toh woh darr gye)............

I must tell u, Kejriwal is the master of "chit bhi meri pat bhi meri"............

@Roybot pls tell me, what will be the result of varanasi.........will this idiot be able to save his guarantee?
Its will be a maricale if kejru
will come even 2nd number in terms of votes in varanasi :D:D:D:D

He is master of jackSh!t. He is nothing but a guy who likes name dropping & making name for himself by doing it. Modi.. Ambani.. Adani... oh look... I can ridicule these big names in public ... I'm a big man now. Idiot doesn't even realize that they don't even give two hoots to his gibberish!

He is master of jackSh!t. He is nothing but a guy who likes name dropping & making name for himself by doing it. Modi.. Ambani.. Adani... oh look... I can ridicule these big names in public ... I'm a big man now. Idiot doesn't even realize that they don't even give two hoots to his gibberish!

He is the BIGGEST TRAITOR after Mir Jafar the country may have produced, he is hell bent on killing the hope after a long long time of decimating Congress & bringing a stable, decision making Govt. with a powerful leader at the helm & for a good long time........

Mind You, if AAP+Congress got more than 100 seats this elections, we Indians need serious introspection, or better we deserve SLAVERY & why not - First Mughals, than British, Than Gandhis ab Kejri ajayga with bhaiya Rahul..........................

We were SLAVE for over 1000 years........................

MY DEAR INDIANS ADAT PAD GYI HAI KYA AB ISKI??????

Kejriwal accepts Varanasi challenge, says he will contest against Modi - The Times of India

He is the BIGGEST TRAITOR after Mir Jafar the country may have produced, he is hell bent on killing the hope after a long long time of decimating Congress & bringing a stable, decision making Govt. with a powerful leader at the helm & for a good long time........

Well summed up. A bizarre directionless jerk under the garb of high education !!! Big time disappointment, I fail to digest this man has dished out to Indian politics.

Mind You, if AAP+Congress got more than 100 seats this elections, we Indians need serious introspection, or better we deserve SLAVERY & why not - First Mughals, than British, Than Gandhis ab Kejri ajayga with bhaiya Rahul..........................

We were SLAVE for over 1000 years........................

MY DEAR INDIANS ADAT PAD GYI HAI KYA AB ISKI??????
It will be interesting see if Congress lands a credible candidate in Varanasi! If they do.. then one of the two between Congress & AAP are bound to lose their deposit. If they don't.. then it will be quite evident that Kejri & Congress are hand in glove!

I get a feeling this is one of the most dirtiest election fought in India.... Before election, During election and after election...... One thing i am very sure is the sight of Sonia and Rahul accepting defeat in front of media and telling they will analyse the reason and work to improve the party hold.....

Just before India cast first vote, Mr. Modi should go for a Presidential form of debate (Solo) on any good news channel & make his point clear on each & every policy decision..........................THAT WILL BE A MASTERSTROKE.

Back
Top Bottom