What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

actually indians are thinking he's gonna improve the economy and blah blah. but i dont think he can change much

But still he is much much better than Pappu brigade. At least he has a vision to see India developed.

actually indians are thinking he's gonna improve the economy and blah blah. but i dont think he can change much
We need a leader who can take tough decisions. Few tough decisions in favour of economy and it will start improving. Raghurajan(current RBI governer) is soughting for it for 6 months now but current govt is acting deaf and dumb.

no he wont :D
Only time will tell if He will do or not but he is the only leader who has openly said to throw illigal BDians out and probably only leader who will lose nothing out of it(He don't expect their votes anyway the only reason other politicians don't act on illigal BDians).

We need a leader who can take tough decisions. Few tough decisions in favour of economy and it will start improving. Raghurajan(current RBI governer) is soughting for it for 6 months now but current govt is acting deaf and dumb.

bhai kaam karna parega paisa ud ud ke ayegi kya :D?

bhai kaam karna parega paisa ud ud ke ayegi kya :D?
Thats what i meant. We need to take tough decisions on economy reforms. modi is the man for job without appeasing voters and minorties like current govt. Eg- there was no need fot food security bill when state govts already do it. It will alone cost around $30 Billion/year. Hope Modi will abolish it.

And how did you come to that conclusion?

the conclusion is from all the conspicuous development in the respective state but obviously its not that way by which your so called but a mediocre IIT graduate master called himself as the only saint in the universe :-)

Thats what i meant. We need to take tough decisions on economy reforms. modi is the man for job without appeasing voters and minorties like current govt. Eg- there was no need fot food security bill when state govts already do it. It will alone cost around $30 Billion/year. Hope Modi will abolish it.

lets see. only thing i can see in PDF that some Ultra hindutvas supporting him

but i still dont think he can change much

Back
Top Bottom