What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

What the efff is wrong with this retard kejriwal . His statement people dont need stable government its modi rahul and ambani who need stable govt... :mad::mad:

As time passes, Congress is fast loosing ground and becomes more and more irrelevant in election time. I do not see media covering Congress. COngress base is shrinking and more and more muslims are coming forward to support modi and BJP. Am i right?

This is their strategy. Congress is trying to save its traditional vote banks. At this stage they know they won't be winning any new supporters, so they are trying to preserve their trusty backers. With all the corruption and scams that took place during UPA1 and UPA2, they would rather stay out of the media glare, than get negative coverage.

Hence all the monkeying around by AAP and Kejriwal, to keep the media busy, and Congress safe from the negative media spotlight. They don't call AAP Congress's B-team for nothing.

Life is full of surprises:enjoy:
Vote for
Rahul-gandhi-salute-360x270.jpg
u want kejriwal too.....:lol:

As time passes, Congress is fast loosing ground and becomes more and more irrelevant in election time. I do not see media covering Congress. COngress base is shrinking and more and more muslims are coming forward to support modi and BJP. Am I rite ?.

Yes rite now I think bjp is fighting bjp. Bjp has direct fight with congress on around 350 seats bjp should try to get as much seats as possible from it. Bas ek baar sab candidates declaire ho jaye fir aayenga mazza whopping 31 rallies in 6 days by modiji this man is hardworking ;) itni rally rahul karle to usse swargvasi ghosit karna pade

Sari list likhwa ke ban karwana hai is thread se Kya mods se:mad:

Eww:taz:
lol....aap aisa kyun sochti ho......u have very unusual taste....bas...:D:D

kyun kejriwal pasand nai hai kya.....atleast usske paas dimag to hai.....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom