What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1556484_659963647409123_24344367_o.jpg

Sri Ram Sene member Dinker Shetty, accused in the 2009 Mangalore pub attack case, joins Congress' Mangalore unit!
Tum karo to Chamatkar Aur Hum kare to Balatkar :lol:

(then again I'm happy that this idiot Pramod Mutalik was shown the door by BJP)

Salim Khan endorses Narendra Modi, blames Indians for 2002 riots | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Salim blamed the 2002 riots on the average Indian who, he feels, is "communal" by nature. "Riots have always been part of our country's past and present. There were riots before Modi came to power, there were riots in other parts of the country even after him. Who is responsible for the recent riots in Muzzaffarnagar? We have to accept the unfortunate fact that most Indians, be it Hindus or Muslims, are communal by nature and that leads to riots," he added.

Muslims must decide whom to fight: MJ Akbar | Niti Central

In a candid conversation with NitiCentral and NWR Live, MJ Akbar elaborated on his reasons behind endorsing Narendra Modi for Prime Minister and joining the BJP.

“I was listening to the speech Modi gave at his rally in Patna, where the bombs went off,” MJ Akbar recalled. “I was interested to know how Modi would react to this attack, which was against him as much as it was against the people who had gathered there to listen to him. And what Modi said impressed me. He said that Muslims must decide whether they want to fight Hindus or poverty. And Hindus must decide whether they want to fight Muslims or poverty.

Hammering home Modi’s point, he said, “If we walk together, we will move ahead. If we don’t we will be stuck.”

Saying that there is great disillusionment among Muslims, MJ Akbar said, “After promising Muslims everything, all Congress has given us is dust and ash.”

Last edited:
:(

This was Kejriwaalji's JEE answer sheet. Can your Modi to solve that integral? till then talk to the hand :coffee:

complex_rape.png

This is where he is good at. He should practice and solve this type of mathematical equations only. I do not have any example in front of me where a good scientist or mathematician has turned out to be a good politician. If you talk about solving such equations, what is wrong with Manmohan sing? He is much more qualified than Kejari. Why not appoint top most scientist for the post of PM?

Like knowing maths is a qualification, being a good politician is a even bigger qualification (Only degree is not given). Thousands Like kejri passes out from IITs, UPSC, ICAI, CMAS every year but it took decades for a nation like India to produce a politician like Modi.

Itna hi tung ho Rahul se to Hume de do :smitten:

Are bhai le jao na tumhare jaisa bhagvan bhi nahi. Unki ma ko bhi saath le jao. Bas unse chhinke hamare paise jo ma beton nai swiss bank main Jama kiye hai usko hamen vapas de do.

As time passes, Congress is fast loosing ground and becomes more and more irrelevant in election time. I do not see media covering Congress. COngress base is shrinking and more and more muslims are coming forward to support modi and BJP. Am i right?

@fsayed
@jha
@JanjaWeed
@kbd-raaf
@SarthakGanguly
@Jason bourne
@ranjeet
@Nair saab
@chak de INDIA
@Parul
@Roybot
@Indischer
@arp2041
@Jason bourne
Maa nahin chahiye sirf beta :p: btw I'm not a Bhai :mad:

Sorry Madam.

Lekin maa to sath main leni hi padegi.

Let his party win with majority,phir lene a jaoongi :partay:

That is not going to happen. Lena hon to Pahele hi le jao aur Janjat khatam karo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom