What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1982246_719382298082973_431692465_n.png

Kejriwaalji is the hero of educated middle class, unfortunately middle class also has some black sheep like you who are fascists and communalists, but we have united to defeat your cause. Is baar Kejriwaalji ki sarkaar

some black sheep like you who are fascists and communalists

@Aeronaut , @WebMaster

Look at the language used by this guy. Your inaction will appreciate him to use more abusive language for other members. Ban him immoderately. He is a habitual offender and violates forum rule repeatedly. Your inaction will appreciate to do that repeatedly.

Kejriwaalji is the hero of educated middle class, unfortunately middle class also has some black sheep like you who are fascists and communalists, but we have united to defeat your cause. Is baar Kejriwaalji ki sarkaar

Kejri is a villain of Middle class. He has proved himself worse than other politician. People had put a faith in him. He betrayed the people. It is not me alone, thousands of AAP workers are living the party, official candidates are returning tickets, Founder members are leaving party after putting serious allegation.

Who is responsible for all that. He is a congress agent created to spoil Anna movement. He is systematically finishing AAP. He has shown his true colour. He has stopped talking against congi corruption. You will also have one day when you will come out of your delusion.

Kejri is a villain of Middle class. He has proved himself worse than other politician. People had put a faith in him. He betrayed the people. It is not me alone, thousands of AAP workers are living the party, official candidates are returning tickets, Founder members are leaving party after putting serious allegation.

Who is responsible for all that. He is a congress agent created to spoil Anna movement. He is systematically finishing AAP. He has shown his true colour. He has stopped talking against congi corruption. You will also have one day when you will come out of your delusion.

Kejriwaalji is graduate from IIT, we dont need chai wala as our PM :coffee:. Anna is a stooge of Ambani and Adani, so are you

Kejriwaalji is graduate from IIT, we dont need chai wala as our PM :coffee:. Anna is a stooge of Ambani and Adani, so are you

Your IIT Graduate is an incompetent fool who could not Manage Delhi , while Modi has proven his administrative skills in Gujarat ...

No.. I think He is Sunni.. But am not sure... Let me ask others..

Greatness of Modi is that he has made many people change their heart which is very uncommon in politics. That is why this man is very great. I am sure that he will change India once come to power.

BJP will have to say goodbye, I won't, says Jaswant Singh | NDTV.com

Pathetic loser. Fail to understand and sad to see that stalwarts like him (Jaswant Singh) behaving like this. At this age where return ticket is almost booked, they are still clinging on to the ticket game.

Controversial Muthalik forced to exit BJP within hours: 10 developments | NDTV.com

ontroversial Muthalik forced to exit BJP within hours: 10 developments
Cheat Sheet | Edited by Abhinav Bhatt (With inputs from PTI) | Updated: March 23, 2014 18:48 IST

indiaproperty.com/Apartment+Sale

pramod_muthalik_joins_bjp_360x270_story.jpg

Hubli, Karnataka: Barely a few hours after controversial chief of the Sri Ram Sene Pramod Muthalik, linked with an attack on women at a pub in Mangalore in 2009, was inducted in the BJP by its state unit in Karnataka, sources say his admission to the party has been stopped.
FOLLOWING ARE THE TOP 10 DEVELOPMENTS IN THE STORY:
  1. This afternoon, Mr Muthalik, 61, had signed up with the BJP at a function in Hubli in Karnataka. The event was attended by state leaders, including the state party president, Prahlad Joshi, former Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar and former Deputy Chief Minister K S Eshwarappa.

2. "I have joined the BJP unconditionally to campaign for the party anywhere and ensure Narendra Modi becomes prime minister to provide a decisive leadership," Mr Muthalik told reporters.

3. Soon after, Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar opposed his party, the BJP's decision to induct Mr Muthalik. "They shouldn't do it, his membership should be cancelled. I have asked central leadership that he should not be allowed to join, and his membership should be cancelled," the Goa Chief Minister said.

4. Mr Muthalik had courted a huge controversy in 2009 after members of his Sri Ram Sene carried out an attack on a pub in Mangalore during which young women were dragged out. He had also carried out a campaign against the celebration of Valentine's Day.

5. Mr Muthalik, who was arrested after the incident, had claimed that their actions were "aimed at protecting the women". The then Karnataka chief minister BS Yeddyurappa had said the Sri Ram Sene had "nothing to do" with the BJP or its ideological mentor, the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS).

6. The Congress slammed the BJP inducting Mr Muthalik, saying that its leaders, including Sushma Swaraj have been talking about women's empowerment but their party was now "glaringly opposing women's emancipation". Congress' Ambika Soni said people should send a firm message in the coming election that "any party which honours, appeases people who publicly violate the self-respect and dignity of women are not going to be tolerated".

7. "Pramod Muthalik's induction into BJP manifests the domination of RSS-Narendra Modi on what's left of a disintegrating BJP; old & fascist, (sic)" tweeted Congress spokesperson Sanjay Jha.

8. Aam Aadmi's Party's Ashutosh took at dig at BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi over his party's decision to induct Mr Muthalik. "Modi wants to become PM at any cost and he can make any compromise for that . Muthalik joining proves that.#muthalikBJP, (sic)" he tweeted.

9. Born in a Marathi family at Hukkeri in Belgaum district bordering Maharashtra, Mr Muthalik had joined the RSS in 1975 and was also associated for some time with the Bajrang Dal. Today was the first time he was officially being associated with the party.

10. The hardcore Hindutva leader is facing several cases, including one relating to promoting enmity between two communities.

Dude, you can just post the link. I know you are super excited with yesterday's drama which was totally unwarranted.

Back
Top Bottom