What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

whom are you considering me as?
do i know u?

There are a few points that give people like you away - Pathological hatred for BJP and Modi, using PDF as a picture pasting gallery instead of a forum and the way you all spell 'Modi' as 'Modhi'. And ofcourse half baked conspiracy theories and mediocre English. Where do you get so much motivation from to create all these fake accounts?:crazy:

CBSE 10th NCERT Social science BOOK

BjlZ5Z-IcAAbKNy.jpg

Amazing :woot:

Imagine the ruckus the "secular media" would create if this was a Gujarat state board book, and it was "advertising" the BJP.

Congress fields party general secretary Madhusudan Mistry against Narendra Modi from Vadodara

Still no word on Congress candidate from Varanasi! ;)

Why would they ? :) Game successfully launched

BTW, how many remember that crazy-wall quit Delhi because of Janlokpal. Post that event, he hasn't uttered a word about that. He is engrossed with NaMo.

Can anyone answer my question??

A loss in Varanasi will directly impact the credibility of Kejriwal & he can't stand for Delhi CM again right?

That means in case of elections again in Delhi, AAP would have to put up a new candidate? Also, if BJP put Kiran Bedi than it will be a MASTERSTROKE.

Kahi PM bananey ki hodh me yeh CM ki kursi bhi haath sey na chali jaye...........

Dhobhi Ka Kutta.........................................................................................................

A loss in Varanasi will directly impact the credibility of Kejriwal & he can't stand for Delhi CM again right?

That means in case of elections again in Delhi, AAP would have to put up a new candidate? Also, if BJP put Kiran Bedi than it will be a MASTERSTROKE.

Kahi PM bananey ki hodh me yeh CM ki kursi bhi haath sey na chali jaye...........

Dhobhi Ka Kutta.........................................................................................................

Kahe ke liye itne excited ho rahe ho.. Aur Banaras ke haar ka CM na banne se kya link hai..?
Usko bhi pata hai ki woh haarega. Yeh sirf media mein bane rahne ka aur apne aap ko bahadur dikhane ka stunt hai.

BJP should just ignore these stunts and keep campaigning. Try to break Ajay Rai from Congress. Offer him some post and get him on BJP's side. This election in Banaras will be fought on arithmetic not on emotion.

This drama is happening in Varanasi but the actual battle filed is Delhi itself. There is no way Kejriwal can win Varanasi. This plot of fighting Modi has been written by AAP to present Delhi Deserter as a mighty fighter to the Delhites and garner sympathy as well as Muslim votes. This guy will now shout, scream and cry in Varanasi to be heard loud and clear in Delhi. I am sure that he is going to fight for Delhi CM post. He doesn't stand a chance for anything else.

Last edited:
सारी कायनात लगी है
एक शख्स को झुकाने में...

ईश्वर भी सोचता होगा
जाने किस मिटटी का इस्तेमाल किया मैंने
मोदी को बनाने में....

Har Dil Modi, Har Chah Modi

Alagiri in talks with BJP. May join the party soon.

Alagiri in talks with BJP. May join the party soon.
He could just be that key to unlock Tamilnadu.. & create some presence in the state. This guy is pretty strong in Southern TN.. & could be of great use. Although I'm not a great fan of this goon.. then again as that classic say goes.. Jarurat ke waqt pe gadhe ko bhi baap banana padta hai!

Back
Top Bottom