What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Seriously thought you quoted that for a laugh. But na... it's being reported in mainstream sources! :eek:

This is good.. Kejriwal & Digvijaya Singh fighting against Modi! One of these two are guaranteed to lose their deposit! :lol:

I would like both of them to loose deposit. Both are liars and conspirators from inside.

Satpal Maharaj joins BJP...

BjO4_CRCIAENTNg.jpg

Satpal Maharaj joins BJP...

BjO4_CRCIAENTNg.jpg

Uttarkhand Government in trouble?

The missionary school teachers (Fathers and brothers and sisters) are devil. You can not accept some one following bible and be kind. This is not a strange incident. In every missionary school, this happens.

Please don't exaggerate. Most of the christian missionary schools don't even bother you about religion. Its just a business for them.

Uttarkhand Government in trouble?

Please don't exaggerate. Most of the christian missionary schools don't even bother you about religion. Its just a business for them.

I have been reading this sort of news since I was young. In many cases either students have died or seriously injured. If you google it, you will find numbers of such incidents.

I have been reading this sort of news since I was young. In many cases either students have died or seriously injured. If you google it, you will find numbers of such incidents.

Its more to do with corporal punishment than any religious discrimination/prosecution. And just as many if not more kids have died/ committed suicide in non missionary private and government run schools. So lets not give this incident a religious tinge.

And as I said earlier missionary schools are run as a business, do you really think they would discriminate against their biggest group of customers? The majority, Hindus? Proselytizing is probably the last thing on their mind.

Anyways lets drop this topic, its way off topic.

@jha Sahib,
Kya azamgarh seat se Mulyam singh ke harne ki koi sambhavna hai?

He ll lose, the Ahirs of the West and East UP are not the same, and neither do they vote as one bloc. So don't expect him to get the Ahir vote as he does in his region, not all of it anyways. And Muslim vote alone is not going to be near enough to get him past the finish line, especially when the other so called "secular" parties are also vying for the same votebank.

Last edited:

1. Puneet Banga ‏@subtlechat 21m
    If I had not visited Delhi, I would have never predicted so. But now I predict Zero seats for AAP in delhi. Congress may still win 1-2.

2. Puneet Banga ‏@subtlechat

Was in Delhi last 2 days &asked ppl of all classes abt elections. Surprisingly, along with Congress, anti-AAP wave in Delhi @RaisinaSeries
  3. Puneet Banga ‏@subtlechat 27m
    Emphatic response from my relatives who had voted for AAP in assembly... as per them, it is over for Kejriwal in Delhi. I didn't expect it

AAP should not get even 1 seat in Delhi.

Joshi and Advani should have retired, gracefully :)

Its more to do with corporal punishment than any religious discrimination/prosecution. And just as many if not more kids have died/ committed suicide in non missionary private and government run schools. So lets not give this incident a religious tinge.
And as I said earlier missionary schools are run as a business, do you really think they would discriminate against their biggest group of customers? The majority, Hindus? Proselytizing is probably the last thing on their mind.

- When ever I read this sort of incidents, It was missionary schools in most of the case inspite of being small percentage of total schools.

Whether run as business or not but the teachers are brothers and fathers. The most mentally frustrated lot.

Missionary school was very famous for education some time back. today it is nowhere in picture compared to other good schools.

AApke muh mein ghee shakkar.

P10309ghee.png

I am a little worried about AAP party in Delhi. While i would be voting for BJP from South Delhi, i am demoralized by legion of AAPTards around me.

Because you will vote aiming for Modi and we will vote by looking the AAP candidate .

Namotards

Because you will vote aiming for Modi and we will vote by looking the AAP candidate .

Namotards

Who is aap candidate there ? And what bennifits will aap get by winning 7 9 seats its better to vote for modi and bring stable govt.

Back
Top Bottom