What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

not for aam jantas my friend. Only for indian govt officials deputed in overseas countries or for those in armed forces serving in other countries.
Us poor AAM aadmis!! But apart from some non resident AAPTRDS most of these votes would have gone to Namo. Hope something changes by next election.

Us poor AAM aadmis!! But apart from some non resident AAPTRDS most of these votes would have gone to Namo. Hope something changes by next election.

AAPturds are seen as nothing but jokers outside India. NaMo is overwhelming favourite among NRIs. C'mon.. we even had NaMo tea stalls around here! :lol:
India as a country has huge chunk of it's citizens residing in overseas countries. It's only fair that the govt makes provision for it's overseas citizens to caste their votes wherever they are! Afterall we claim that we are the largest democracy in the world!

BjIo0pUIUAAmoRd.jpg:large

Just see the mentality of the Muslim supporters of AAP!!

Such images are usually doctored. There is plenty of such trash floating around against all Parties.

I would love to be proven wrong and I can bet, they won't win from these too seats! The reason being - Ajay Maken has done lot of good things in New Delhi Constituency (my community), has clean image and Sibal would fight from Chandni Chowk, it's there GAD.....

Zero Sibbal will become a big Zero after election. Shila herself loose by a huge margin.

Ye Chor Sibbal kis khet ki muli hai?

He betrayed Swami Ramdev and Anna. People are angry with him.

I was reading a book today about leadership and the art of leading. An important part of it is to make sure that you control the narrative. I don't think fsayed is here to convince anybody to vote for Congress, I believe he is here to ensure that we Modi-bhakts are not able to make Modi the sole narrative here.

AAP has been doing a fine job of controlling the narrative in the overall political discourse in India. They will not get many seats, yes. But their overall effect is that they will take the focus of the electorate away from UPA scams, misgovernance and instead focus on small holes (lol not really) in the Gujarat story. Modi has done very well by not responding to AK and his jibes. If he had, the political discourse would have been about their spat, something which AK has nothing to lose and NaMo everything to lose.

Modi truly has overcome so many mountains. 2002 riots, the Gujarat earthquakes, opposition within his own party, Congress's use of CBI as a political tool, AAP and their tantrums is just the latest.

You simply look at Kejri. What a dip his impression as a clean politician has taken!!!

Soon as he lied about Gujarat and Modi, people's perception about him changed. he used to Dominate media a week ago. Today he is completly out. Yesterday I show one TV program from BARODA. News chennel Jurno was asking people about BJP and Modi. People were overwhelmingly in support of Modi. They asked one Girl of AAP to let the Kejri fight an election in Baroda so that they may teach him a lesson and defeat him by a huge margin.

Last edited:
It's a win win then .. BJP can exploit this collaboration of AAP and congress.

Emergence of AAp is a blessing. It is going to dent Congress Votes. Secular (Sicular) Vote will devide in one more party. AAP may attract a lots of Muslims vote. If AAP eats 2 to 3% of vote of congress, Congress tally will down by 25% in seats term. It will no longer remain a political power in India. Now it is the time to consolidate Nationalist votes and divide sicular vote.

1912430_443373932461841_968905698_n.jpg

Yes because one is anyways getting kicked away but people subconsciously letting another idiot in, So it is necessary. Did Namo army run out of ideas?

Looks like the cops of Varanasi are with Modi because these looks like Mukhtar Ansari's election manifesto :lol:

For those who do not know who Mukhtar Ansari is, he is the the Local DON of Varanasi and ex SP and BSP MLA. :P ...... after being kicked out of BSP he has sated his own party.

He killed BJP leader Krishnanand Rai who had Defeated Mukhtar Ansari's brother and five-time MLA Afzal Ansari from Mohammadabad in the 2002 Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections.

The attackers fired over 400 bullets from six AK 47 Automatic rifles; 67 bullets were recovered from the seven bodies. Shashikant Rai, an important witness in the case, was found dead under mysterious circumstances in 2006. He had identified Ansari and Bajrangi's shooters Angad Rai and Gora Rai as the two of the gunmen who attacked Rai's convoy.

Now I leave it to the readers discretion to decide if those cash & bottles belonged to BJP or Ansari :P

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom