What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I digged in past performance of BJP in UP and they've not performed will there. I feel this 50 + figure is exaggerated and I expect them to win some where b/w 25 to 30 seats! Though I would love to be proven wrong! :p:

Your tally is very true. But for wrong reasons. Past performance wont matter this time. Its all hard arithmetic in UP.
If BJP gets small parties like Apna Dal into its fold, it can touch 40.

They aren't the same. Narendra Modi is not part of it in a personal capacity. Anyone who is constitutionally elected the Chief Minister of Gujarat also gets to head the GEER Foundation. How is it the same with the NGO that Arvind Kejriwal ran?

If he is the chairman and head in official capacity, then he is obviously responsible.

@Parul hey read that u're a ABVP member. Is that right? Do you any one else here happen to have some insider info on a few queries that I have?

So where has it blamed or convicted AAP. Its the PIL which claims so and not the court.
Same Goes too the aap When they vandalize Modi for godhra riots and Even goes too for yedurappa courts gave him clean chits And Nithin Gadkaari Why Double Standards Now!!! Why AAP Follow Shoot And Run Politics Then In his cases.

Yes..

In General election BSP had a chance to align with Congress and stop Modi. BSP leaders were waiting for a call from Gandhi family. The call never came and now its very late to run an effective campaign. Dont be surprised if Mayawati joins NDA or, supports from outside.

SP has lost OBC votes except Yadavs. Surprisingly they have gone all out to attract Brahmins this time. Desperate times I guess. Another shocking news : A good portion of Sunni Muslims are still going to vote for SP. and this may make them enter double digit. They may even touch 15 but this will be at cost of BSP+Congress.

Congress : They have already accepted defeat and have started talking about 2019. It seems Rahul jee wants to relaunch the party from scratch. For this he has to destroy the existing party and i think he is doing just that right now. :D

AAP : They will win 1-2 seats if BJP screws up and I have full confidence in them screwing up.

I think your assesment of congress is correct. that don't know what the solution is, hell I can't even imagine what the solution is. If they dump rahul, the structural integrity of the organization will collapse (remmeber there was once a Sitaram Kesri who showed this?) . I thought Brahmins were more the mayawati turf, interesting you should say that the SP is wooing them. Yeah, I also think AAP will make 'marginal' rise in many states. 1/ 2, 1/2 maybe even more in punjab and all added up might cross 30 I guess? 60 toh mushkil kai.

Same Goes too the aap When they vandalize Modi for godhra riots and Even goes too for yedurappa courts gave him clean chits And Nithin Gadkaari Why Double Standards Now!!! Why AAP Follow Shoot And Run Politics Then In his cases.

Its something which is common in all political parties which I personally don't think it is right. I think we have a free judiciary to govern those issues.

If he is the chairman and head in official capacity, then he is obviously responsible.
He is here as gujrat Is chief Minister And Represent Constitutional Authority Of State Govt. And Ngo is A Private Entity Stated As
Non-governmental organization

I think your assesment of congress is correct. that don't know what the solution is, hell I can't even imagine what the solution is. If they dump rahul, the structural integrity of the organization will collapse (remmeber there was once a Sitaram Kesri who showed this?) . I thought Brahmins were more the mayawati turf, interesting you should say that the SP is wooing them. Yeah, I also think AAP will make 'marginal' rise in many states. 1/ 2, 1/2 maybe even more in punjab and all added up might cross 30 I guess? 60 toh mushkil kai.

Priyanka might replace Rahul. I really liked Sonia - the way she brought back the party from dumps. It is a miracle how Rahul turned out, given the family history. Besides, Congress should start looking for alternatives, Gandhi era is over.

Yes but both Modi and AK were heading their respective organisations. So how does that make them any different?

there should be a basis in sarcasm. Please define in words what you want to convey. If you are not a bot defing in words should be easy
And kill the sarcasm?

Yes but both Modi and AK were heading their respective organisations. So how does that make them any different?

Is there no difference between a govt organization and a private one?

Priyanka might replace Rahul. I really liked Sonia - the way she brought back the party from dumps. It is a miracle how Rahul turned out, given the family history. Besides, Congress should start looking for alternatives, Gandhi era is over.

It most defitiely is time for revamp. Maybe they'll use their years out of power to purify themselves.

Back
Top Bottom