What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

UP :

BJP+ : 35-45
SP : 7-10
BSP : 7-10
Congress : 5-8
RLD : 2-3
AAP : 1-2

Bihar :

BJP+ : 25-28
JD-U : 5-8
RJD+ : 5-8
Ind : 1-2

Jharkhand :

BJP+ : 8-12
Congress+RJD+ : 2-4
Others : 2-4

Those are some really strong guys- you think BSP/ SP etc. will all be decimated so complete;y?

UP :

BJP+ : 35-45
SP : 7-10
BSP : 7-10
Congress : 5-8
RLD : 2-3
AAP : 1-2

Bihar :

BJP+ : 25-28
JD-U : 5-8
RJD+ : 5-8
Ind : 1-2

Jharkhand :

BJP+ : 8-12
Congress+RJD+ : 2-4
Others : 2-4
you are Giving very low number too Bjp in Up i think it will go beyond 50+ Now When Modi Is Fighting from Varanasi

Do you guys think ajit singh tying up with congress will make ay difference to bjp in UP? a small percentage of votes here and there can really make a difference sometimes

Do you guys think ajit singh tying up with congress will make ay difference to bjp in UP? a small percentage of votes here and there can really make a difference sometimes

He is already in UPA yaar!!

Many jats hate him post Muzz!

you are Giving very low number too Bjp in Up i think it will go beyond 50+ Now When Modi Is Fighting from Varanasi
. Read today that Joshi is completely unwilling to give up Varanasi. They are planning to make Modi contest from either Allahabad or Lucknow

Those are some really strong guys- you think BSP/ SP etc. will all be decimated so complete;y?

Yes..

In General election BSP had a chance to align with Congress and stop Modi. BSP leaders were waiting for a call from Gandhi family. The call never came and now its very late to run an effective campaign. Dont be surprised if Mayawati joins NDA or, supports from outside.

SP has lost OBC votes except Yadavs. Surprisingly they have gone all out to attract Brahmins this time. Desperate times I guess. Another shocking news : A good portion of Sunni Muslims are still going to vote for SP. and this may make them enter double digit. They may even touch 15 but this will be at cost of BSP+Congress.

Congress : They have already accepted defeat and have started talking about 2019. It seems Rahul jee wants to relaunch the party from scratch. For this he has to destroy the existing party and i think he is doing just that right now. :D

AAP : They will win 1-2 seats if BJP screws up and I have full confidence in them screwing up.

@all Let us define some rules of engagement specifically for this thread. We should not accept only a pic or cartoonish video as a cogent argument. the person who submits a pic /video should also define in words what exactly is his argument.

If he is giving some numbers (growth rate/malnutriion/poverty etc) he should also back them by giving the reliable source of the data.

This will lead to a more reasoned and enlightening debate.

How about the posts(mostly pics) which have sarcasm in them?

I digged in past performance of BJP in UP and they've not performed will there. I feel this 50 + figure is exaggerated and I expect them to win some where b/w 25 to 30 seats! Though I would love to be proven wrong! :p:

I am giving them what they can get right now. If Modi fights from UP and the campaign gets a shot of adrenaline then only it can cross 40. 50 is too big a number right now.

Ok I shall elaborate for you. The GEER foundation whose chairman is Modi also received money from Ford foundation. So accusing AK for relationship with Ford by BJP looks more of a hypocrisy.

Source: GEER website & Fordfoundation.org
http://www.fordfoundation.org/pdfs/library/ar2002.pdf

They aren't the same. Narendra Modi is not part of it in a personal capacity. Anyone who is constitutionally elected the Chief Minister of Gujarat also gets to head the GEER Foundation. How is it the same with the NGO that Arvind Kejriwal ran?

If JDU had remained loyal to BJP their alliance would have won 35+ of overall 40 loksabha seats in Bihar anyways I say good riddance. In false hopes of becoming PM that poor bastard Nitish will end up loosing even his CM chair few months later.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom