What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Bangalore Rally ....

1455151_1434354753446707_1619192951_n.jpg

LOL Rahul Says Karnataka and Maharashtra is Ruled by BJP...

Last edited:
I am sure the late night talk show hosts in US regret not having a character like Pappu in US as they would have had a generous amount of materials almost everyday.

Rahul Gandhi accused of illegally detaining a girl and her parents for six years, HC seeks clarification 
Hopefully Modi doesn't turn out to be another Imran Khan.

Buddy what a comparison :cheesy:

NaMo has decades of experience in politics, administration, strategic planning in politics. In addition BJP is a 40 year old party and 6 years have governed the nation.

On the contrary Imran is a celebrity turned politician. He is not a full timer, he's into politics, sports and what not.

Rest assured NaMo will romp in atleast 210-220 seats on his own :enjoy:

Last edited:

So you should have no problems voting for congress now.... 

Buddy what a comparison :cheesy:

NaMo has decades of experience in politics, administration, strategic planning in politics. In addition BJP is a 40 year old party and 6 years have governed the nation.

On the contrary Imran is a celebrity turned politician. He is not a full timer, he's into politics, sports and what not.

Rest assured NaMo will romp in atleast 210-220 seats on his own :enjoy:

Yeah I know, decades of experience managing riot situations, stalking women, extrajudicial killing, encounter killing etc.

Yeah I know, decades of experience managing riot situations, stalking women, extrajudicial killing, encounter killing etc.
And congress decades of looting plundering masses, divisional politics, Muslim appeasement,Lost coal files,scams coalgate bofors 2g Cwg etc,operation bluestar, sri lanka intervention ,humiliation of india in 62 war ,riots of 1947-48 ,1984 sikh buchering bhahgal pur riots,thousand of other riots congress destroyed the past present and future of the country...

Yeah I know, decades of experience stalking women

Rahul gandhi detains a girl for 7 years, HC issues notice to him.

This is one of many atrocities Rahul and Robert have been doing to poor Indian girls.

Do you have anything more to say?

HC issues notice to Rahul Gandhi for girl's illegal detention - Economic Times

Yeah I know, decades of experience, managing riot situations

FYI.

A Short List of Riots under Congress Rule | Atanu Dey On India's Development

Yeah I know, decades of experience, extrajudicial killing, encounter killing etc.

NHRC stats show there were more fake encounters in Congress-ruled states than in Narendra Modi's Gujarat

NHRC stats show there were more fake encounters in Congress-ruled states than in Narendra Modi's Gujarat : North, News - India Today

Guess, now you should shut the fu*** up and go home.

Lies and more lies. Why don't you SHUT THE F*CK UP and go home maggot?

U dumwit, have given you source to all nasty things congress has done.

Unfortunately you couldn't provide a source for your allegations.

Perhaps maggots cannot produce source, just like a cancer called congress.

Back
Top Bottom