What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Ohh is it? How many yrs experience have you got? You been in which industry? Ohh. mentioning with care. its OFF TOPIC. :D

We will mention with care...elsewhere :lol: . I like anonymity...that way I can abuse and insult and get away with it :enjoy:

NO IT DOESN"T MAGGOT- BJP HAS ACCEPTED THE TAPES ARE TRUE (And mark my words, by not denying the tapes, it's almost as if some one inside BJP is conspiring to pull down modi. You're guy doesn't need Congress to go down. They can just light the flame and watch the BJP burn). Obviously BJP numbskulls don't read papers/ watch TV etc.:

To all congress maggots:

Snooping scandal: Woman’s father writes to NCW saying no need to probe case further - The Times of India

I am not sure about other states...But in my state Odisha....5 seat for him is not real unless they really try to get it.....

NaMo's targets:

Sweep GJ, MP, CH, and Goa.
Get 80% seats in RJ, DL, KA.
With allies target 60% seats in Haryana, Punjab, MH.
target 50-60 seats in UP & UH
target a total of 20-25 seats in remaining states JH, WB, AP, TN, KL, North east states.

NaMo has to get Raj in MH for a landslide gain.

NaMo's targets:

Sweep GJ, MP, CH, and Goa.
Get 80% seats in RJ, DL, KA.
With allies target 60% seats in Haryana, Punjab, MH.
target 50-60 seats in UP & UH
target a total of 20-25 seats in remaining states JH, WB, AP, TN, KL, North east states.

NaMo has to get Raj in MH for a landslide gain.

I think NaMo needs to campaign extensively in Maharashtra to win Maharastrian hearts. They already admire him, he just needs to reach out to them more.

Raj is too new and small, udhav is just incapable. BJP has their hands full in Maharashtra. Its a shame BJP has no real mass leader in Maharastra. Ironic considering RSS is based out of Maharastra.

I think NaMo needs to campaign extensively in Maharashtra to win Maharastrian hearts. They already admire him, he just needs to reach out to them more.

Raj is too new and small, udhav is just incapable. BJP has their hands full in Maharashtra. Its a shame BJP has no real mass leader in Maharastra. Ironic considering RSS is based out of Maharastra.

Yes, BJP is missing Promod Mahajan badly.

Uddhav is now useless. However Raj has a strong following, dont forget he has roped on 22% of vote share in last MH assembly polls.

BJP+SS+MNS will be a lethal combination. NaMo's first MH, Mumbai rally coming on Dec 22nd :cheers:

He plans 5-8 rallies in MH before polls.

Yes, BJP is missing Promod Mahajan badly.

Uddhav is now useless. However Raj has a strong following, dont forget he has roped on 22% of vote share in last MH assembly polls.

BJP+SS+MNS will be a lethal combination. NaMo's first MH, Mumbai rally coming on Dec 22nd :cheers:

He plans 5-8 rallies in MH before polls.

Unless MNS and SS agree on a seat sharing formula, they will only end up dividing votes and allow NCP and congress to exploit this and win again.

There is nothing so far that indicates a workable solution and focused coalition.

Unless MNS and SS agree on a seat sharing formula, they will only end up dividing votes and allow NCP and congress to exploit this and win again.

There is nothing so far that indicates a workable solution and focused coalition.
Raj has higest regards for NaMo. hopeful of the alliance :)

BJP pulls up all of it's defenses from Mahabharat serial makers because they know their supporters are illiterate.
WHo cares what the father thinks? State machinery and money used without even a registered complaint? WHo the hell is he to get any of this without procedure? WHo paid for all the hotel and aircraft tickets and deployment of policemen- Including IG and SP- for months?- the goddamn father? We did't pay for an IG so that he could stalk women. It's tax payers money. ANd we pay the money to put up an ATS to stop TERRORIST activities, not for Modi and Amit Shah to stalk women they like. And yeah they stalked her coz of saheb's 'personal' interest, not coz of any 'father request'. They just caught hold of that poor b@stard and are arm twisting him with god knows what threats.

As of Nov 1st Week, lets see what may change after 3 months and before Election..!

20krqqe.jpg

Source: CLSA

Karnataka -15? Odisha - 5?, TN - 5 ? ......Unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom