What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Yes because Modi is also an ordinary man and not Shahazada.

Well Modi is really quite an Extraordinary Man. There is nothing ordinary about rising from a kid selling tea to the potential PM of a country of 1.2 billion people.

Very Old Case... Abhi to beta Pappu tu Phasaa!!!

BJP never raised this Issue because they thought they dont know how much truth this case holds and doesnt want character assassination of Rahul Gandhi ....

After the Snooping Row .... I dont think BJP will spare him....

Yep its an old news. But I got to know after posting it. Indian media sucks.

1452497_555328694542755_593691394_n.jpg

People Who Alleged Gujarat government of cursing Girls personal rights Don,t know any thing about law there is order made by supreme court which gives govt power of taping or keeping and eye on the person the provision itself given in the
THE INDIAN TELEGRAPH ACT, 1885
Official Secrets Act (India)
Which also use in Niira Radia
tapes controversy that give power authorities

Well Modi is really quite an Extraordinary Man. There is nothing ordinary about rising from a kid selling tea to the potential PM of a country of 1.2 billion people.

He is not extraordinary, Our nation is. India is land of opportunities. Who ever work hard will get the reward...

Look at ChandraGupta Maurya, He was not Rajput (King/Prince), He became King. Look at Hemu, He was just a warrior He became King...

He is not extraordinary, Our nation is. India is land of opportunities. Who ever work hard will get the reward...

Look at ChandraGupta Maurya, He was not Rajput (King/Prince), He became King. Look at Hemu, He was just a warrior He became King...

You are giving examples of two other extraordinary men, Chandragupta Maurya and Emperor Hemu.

Very promising developments going on in South India. If BJP manages to get a foothold in Kerala, RSS will make sure that it becomes a major player...

If what you said is true, then I see a lot of people crossing over to other parties in coming years. Congress cant win alone in Kerala. It needs support of parties like Muslim League which often indulge in extreme practices. Lets see if ABVP + RSS can convince the Left's union for an understanding. The old lot from Left who are more vocal against Hindutva are going to retire in couple of years. If this Chandy govt. manages to stay for 3-4 years more, we may very well see a RSS supported Left front govt.. Politics indeed is a very surprising game..
After so much Corruption, Sex Scandal, Infighting out of 141 Congress would not even win 20 seats...
with in 2 1/2 years of Election people want them out ...

Only IUML and Congress (Church group) would retain their seats.... IUML will get few more seats as some Muslim Dominated Constituency are gonna be split ...

BJP will get few Seats if AL-Congress take few more radical Anti-Hindu stand...

But if they bring Ramesh Chennitala as CM who is Congress President but has many Disputed with the current CM ... Then they can manage a Face Saver by bringing a Hindu CM...

But lot of damage have already done for congress...

In Kerala if u wanna become a Key Political player either u would have to have Strong Collage Student Union or have Vatican aka Christian funding and Middle east Akka Islamic Funding ...

While congress has Full Fledged Vatican Funding and some what Middle east funding while most of it Goes to IUML and ISI hawala funding goes to PFI, NDF, PDP etc...

BJP has Neither Funding nor Collage Students Union Support ... Even Caste politics is against them but over Caste Politics is mere...

It is only recently that ABVP has become some what good, still it is no where near DYFI and SFI

It is Also Notable that out of 21 ministerial Seats Minority Control 11 apart from minority CM.... while Hindus have only 10...

Even if RSS support left it would be a off-Media understanding ... 

After @30:00,Modi is a Political troll :flame:
Modiji Today said that he would Put Congress in prison if proved guilty in Corruption Charges ...

I Hope the First Family of Congress run from India...

Unlike what Atalji did he should not spare them... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breaking News!!!

Man claiming to be Anna Hazare's supporter disrupts Kejriwal's press conference, throws ink at AAP Chief. Kejriwal alleges Cong-BJP conspiracy. Congress hits out at AAP, says they are engineering attack on themselves.

625534_10153505103600311_811352152_n.jpg

AAP and Congress has hand in gloves ... they themselves doing this so that AAP gets the sympathy votes and wins in Delhi...

Last edited:
Hopefully Modi doesn't turn out to be another Imran Khan.

Inspired by Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Gandhi writes his own farewell speech

While sources have confirmed to other media organizations that Rahul Gandhi was so moved being at Wankhede stadium that he pushed for Bharat Ratna to Sachin Tendulkar, sources exclusive to Faking News have further revealed that Rahul Gandhi was so moved that even he wrote his own farewell speech a la Tendulkar’s speech.

The speech was later torn up and thrown out by Sonia Gandhi because she didn’t want Rahul to retire, but Faking News could find the pieces and put it together to get the original draft:

An emotional Rahul Gandhi

All my trolls, settle down, let me talk or I’ll get more and more comical. The gates are locked, so no point leaving.

It is hard to believe that my life between 10 Janpath and dalit’s households in the last 10 years is coming to an end. I would like to thank all the sycophants, err people, who have helped me in my life to get here. I have a list in my hand; please forgive me if I miss out on a few surnames for lack of time.

(This was followed by Tewari Ji, Sibbal ji, Falana ji, Dhimkana ji and all that jazz.)

First, I want to thank the most important person in my life, my father, who left us in 1991. Also my grandmother, who left us in 1984. Without their vision, I wouldn’t be standing in front of you. I still repeat the words they had for you – there should be no poverty, and the poor should dream.

My mother, I don’t how she dealt with such a gifted child like me. If I’m gifted, it is all because of her. She started praying for me even before I spoke my first words and took my first step. She still prays when I take steps into a rally ground and speak.

Priyanka (sister), I don’t what do I say about her. Even last night, Priyanka called me and we were discussing my speech. She said I could have added few more daadi-mummy, but no jijaji, stories in it.

The most beautiful thing happened to me when I met Diggi Chacha in 2001. I know that being the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, there was a big career in front of him. But he decided that I should take care of aam aadmi while he will take care of the opposition, RSS, and Modi.

Thanks for all the nonsense you have said Diggi Chacha. That’s the only nonsense I don’t wish to tear and throw out. Thank you for all that you have done and it is the best partnership I have had in my life.

There have been a lot of friends who have supported me. I thought my career was over when I became insomniac, but my friends called even at 3 AM and made me believe that I could still dream.

My career began at a tender youthful teenage of 34. My mother took me to Mani Shankar Aiyer sir and that is the best thing to have happened to me. Sir would be taking me in his Mercedes all over Amethi to ensure I eat at every Dalit household in the town. On a lighter note, he has never said “well ate” to me so that I don’t get complacent.

I have campaigned with many senior politicians; thanks to everyone for changing their stance every time I changed mine. I believe that you guys will serve this country under the leadership of anyone, and not just a Gandhi.

Thanks to all the doctors, especially Dr. Manmohan Singh; without your nonchalance, I couldn’t have thrashed our own government time and again. And those innumerous watchmen on TV, especially that Jha, who would take all brickbats from likes of Arnab.

But not all media men are bad. Many have backed me despite my failures, like Rajiv Shukla ji. A heartfelt thanks you to all of you, especially all those photographers who captured my cute, dimpled pics.

In the end, I thank all the people who trolled me a lot irrespective of whether I lost elections for my party or didn’t win it. Chants of ‘Pappu, Pappu’ will continue to reverberate in my ears till I breathe my last. Thank you very much. I am sorry if I have missed out on anything. Good bye.

Inspired by Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Gandhi writes his own farewell speech | Faking News

Back
Top Bottom