What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Again a Firstpost brain fart.

It is pattern. Anti Modi remarks are found only in Firstpost. Editor could be Robert Wadra !

Am not gonna watch that whole video...why don't you sum the whole thing up ?

AMit Shah had the whole of CID, Police Force etc. track the private life of an unmarried woman- Gym, Shopping Mall etc. Shah says that 'Saheb' (Modi) wanted it. They tracked her, kept watch on her men, the hotel where she stayed, asked the man she was seeing to be thrown in jail etc.

AMit Shah had the whole of CID, Police Force etc. track the private life of an unmarried woman- Gym, Shopping Mall etc. Shah says that 'Saheb' (Modi) wanted it. They tracked her, kept watch on her men, the hotel where she stayed, asked the man she was seeing to be thrown in jail etc.

Then make a case against Modi and let the courts decide , you don't need to be the judge ,jury and executioner .

Then make a case against Modi and let the courts decide , you don't need to be the judge ,jury and executioner .

LIsten to the tapes and understand the mentality of the man you are supporting. This could be anyone's daughter or sister.

LIsten to the tapes and understand the mentality of the man you are supporting. This could be anyone's daughter or sister.

Why should i listen/believe to some you tube videos ? The man am supporting is a PM candidate from being a mere tea seller , i don't think i need anymore advice in understanding his mentality .. Elections are coming and these things will keep popping up , they need not be true ,until they are proved in the court of law.

Why should i listen/believe to some you tube videos ? The man am supporting is a PM candidate from being a mere tea seller , i don't think i need anymore advice in understanding his mentality .. Elections are coming and these things will keep popping up , they need not be true

This isn't some wild allegation. This has also been sumbitted by the police officer who led the efforts to the courts. You can be an ostritch.

This isn't some wild allegation. This has also been sumbitted by the police officer who led the efforts to the courts. You can be an ostritch.

Any police officer can submit any report to court , you need to actually prove it in court as well :lol:
Attacking Modi personally is only to be expected in the coming days . Stop being so Desperate , you cant blame someone blindfolded ... Its funny how you talk about Modi but become deaf , dumb and blind when it comes to Congress's blatant corruption and divisional politics ...

LOL. 100s of people are tapped and trailed by the police everyday. A lot of them are women too. They too are somebody's daughter or sister. There is nothing to show the trailing was not related to terror, criminal or political espionage. (the kind IB does for congress)

Any police officer can submit any report to court , you need to actually prove it in court as well :lol:
Attacking Modi personally is only to be expected in the coming days . Stop being so Desperate , you cant blame someone blindfolded ... Its funny how you talk about Modi but become deaf , dumb and blind when it comes to Congress's blatant corruption and divisional politics ...

Congress blantant corruption, congress this and that. Unlike you, I'm the FIRST to say that congress is corrupt. Do you ever say that? DO you even try to understand the people you are supporting?

Congress blantant corruption, congress this and that. Unlike you, I'm the FIRST to say that congress is corrupt. Do you ever say that? DO you even try to understand the people you are supporting?

First or not you still support those nation bleeding scum .. which makes you no different than what your blaming me ...

Only thing i can understand you want to somehow make me believe Modi is a pervert , isn't that right .. We don't even know the reason behind the trailing and the govt.version and the reasons behind it ... There is no point in blindly blaming someone just because you got an opportunity , open a case, figure out what happened , and if the whole thing is true then ill decide whom to support ...

First or not you still support those nation bleeding scum .. which makes you no different than what your blaming me ...

Only thing i can understand you want to somehow make me believe Modi is a pervert , isn't that right .. We don't even know the reason behind the trailing and the govt.version and the reasons behind it ... There is no point in blindly blaming someone just because you got an opportunity , open a case, figure out what happened , and if the whole thing is true then ill decide whom to support ...

The whole thing is true.... what makes them perverts is not that someone wanted to sleep with someone, but that the entire police force from IG down to SP to lower was put to tracking a woman who didn't want the affair. So punch drunk with power...

The whole thing is about Jailed Anti Modi IAS officer Pradeep Shah and his Jailed IPS brother Kuldip Shah :lol:

The 'mysterious' girl is no other than Mansi Soni who was the architect of the land which Pradeep Shah had sanctioned to modify and do some landscaping.

This is an old case that has been blow over and fallen flat on its face. :lol: ..........its just an attempt to pour old wine in new bottle.

There was a attempt to malign Modi using this same allegation in 2007 state elections ....... Modi won that state election convincingly.

The attempt now is to malign him when he is fighting National elections ........but using the same old allegations that has thoroughly been discredited. :lol: .......how desperate does one get ?

No 1 to No 10 on our hit-list is Narendra Modi, he allegedly told investigators

After he was arrested, Yasin Bhatkal, the alleged co-founder of the Indian Mujahideen, reportedly told Bihar police officers who the terror group's main target is. "Narendra Modi is first on the list...second is Narendra Modi...all the way upto No 10, it is only Modi," he said, according to senior policemen who interrogated him.

Bhatkal was arrested in August from Bihar near the border with Nepal. The operation to find one of India's most-wanted men was a collaboration between the state police and the National Investigating Agency or NIA. He is now in jail in Delhi.

Other alleged operatives of the Mujahideen have revealed through the years that the group sees its mission as retribution for the 2002 communal riots of Gujarat, in which hundreds of Muslims were killed during Mr Modi's first term as the chief minister. He is now in the midst of his fourth.

Investigators are relying on some of the information Bhatkal allegedly disclosed to help unmask the matrix of terrorists who planned and executed last month's bomb blasts in Patna. Six people were killed and nearly 80 injured in and around the venue of a massive rally for Mr Modi, the BJP's choice for prime minister. (Patna blasts: investigators want to interrogate former police officer)

Mr Modi was not hurt. Like other senior BJP leaders, he reached the public park after the last of eight bombs exploded. (Gujarat Police blames counterparts in Bihar for being indifferent to Narendra Modi's security)

The National Investigating Agency, which is handling the case along with the Bihar Police, believes that the Mujahideen -and specifically a new cell incubated in neighbouring Jharkhand- is behind the terror attack, though the group has not claimed responsibility. (Patna blasts planned on instant messaging site: investigators)

Sources say that Bhatkal and other alleged Mujahideen men arrested after the Patna blasts have revealed that though Mr Modi remains the main target on their hit-list, there were no plans for a suicide bomber to strike during his visit to Patna. (After Patna, Indian Mujahideen had big terror strikes planned, claim investigators)
No 1 to No 10 on our hit-list is Narendra Modi, he allegedly told investigators | NDTV.com

Modi was right when he said it's going to be CBI & Indian Mujahideen who are going to fight election against him. Proxies for Congress indeed...

Rahul Enters Wankhede ,Crowd Chants Modi

BZHexCWCcAACFCK.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom