What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Link for that.

If this is true then I won't watch his movie from now and expect every BJP supporter to do same.

He said in this election we should not give power to any one party ... he is against clear majority of bjp wants AAP to have some MP in parliment

I am sorry namo and raga fans.......u guys just lost ludhiana seat.

Bains to contest Ludhiana Lok Sabha seat, SAD in trouble

Bains brothers are going to contest independent from Ludhiana seat...

who are bains brothers?

one brother defeated a sitting cabinet minister by over 50k votes in assembly election...............other defeated mayor of ludhiana by over 40k votes.........that also as independant candidates............lol at political parties......in the just two assembly consituencies they got over 2.5 lak votes combined..........

Manish tewari ..........changing seat ? eh

Link for that.

If this is true then I won't watch his movie from now and expect every BJP supporter to do same.
Amir is a Known Islamist and a Modi hater ...

last time around he tried to play against Modi government by supporting Narmada bacchavo andolan and criticizing BJP of gujarat ...

and Finally Gujarati Theaters owners stopped screening his film... after which he stopped the Anti-Modi rant...

and his show Satya meva Jayate is sponsored by a Islamist organization thats why the show is so Anti-Hindu...

whats up with this drama queen kejriwal , says he will contest LS elections against modi ,
somebody tell this fool modi is no sheila dikshit

AAP survives on MEDIA PUBLICITY as it doesn't have the necessary cadre to win seats in a country like India.

What better publicity one can get when he/she is fighting the PM candidate of BJP.

BTW, i was listening to Kejri yesterday - "Mukesh Ambani ki ek jeb me Modi hai toh dusri jeb me Rahul Gandhi hai" ------------------> :rofl: :rofl:

whats up with this drama queen kejriwal , says he will contest LS elections against modi ,
Actually thats so nice of him... Now Modiji can screw him up Royally ... and after that defeat a end of his charisma and end of his supporters thought of he being a Kalki Avatar and is invincible ...

I pray that he must contest against Modiji and loose his deposit ...

Modi should grant him his wish. Let Modi contest from Varanasi and Kejriwal challenge him from here. Would love to see the margin of victory in Lakhs. :lol:

BhtvcrkCUAAnDVK.jpg

Actually thats so nice of him... Now Modiji can screw him up Royally ... and after that defeat a end of his charisma and end of his supporters thought of he being a Kalki Avatar and is invincible ...

I pray that he must contest against Modiji and loose his deposit ...
ha ha i am eagerly waiting for modi to f#ck this bitch atleast after he wins the elections , maybe amit shah could help him with an encounter of this dharna dog , and did you guys check out the latest advertisement of shri anna hazare the great old fool giving his ashirwad to mamata didi (like he is some god) , this is what happens when you give importance to these street dogs.

:lol:

Mate, we aren't living in a dictatorship, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

He is just saying what he thinks should be done, he is not forcing anyone to not vote for BJP.

It's a test - People vote by what public figure says or they vote for what they think is RIGHT?

Nahi , ye saare katwe ek jaise hi hain.

They are united against us but we are not against them, this has been our history too.

Back
Top Bottom