What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Hmmm well if Congress would not have used it then some other political outfit would have.
Hardly matters who had telecasted the video....but she is dead today and that matters.
Its very upsetting.
To an extent even I feel gulity because the day this video was released even I sniggered at it. Never thought the consequences could be so horrifying. :(
Now ..why are u feeling guilty....
Its no your fault.......though we made fun of it...but it was not intentional.......
so, you have no reason to be sad over this....:)

Now ..why are u feeling guilty....
Its no your fault.......though we made fun of it...but it was not intentional.......
so, you have no reason to be sad over this....:)
We did and so many others on the electronic media did the same.
If we had let this pass off as something insignificant then may be she would have been alive today.

We did and so many others on the electronic media did the same.
If we had let this pass off as something insignificant then may be she would have been alive today.
really...how ..if we had let it pass...she would have been alive today....
please explain....

I said "may be".
1912048_685042941555697_246576178_n.jpg

It is strange that a man who aspires to be the country's Prime Minister has such a poor knowledge about the people who laid down their lives for the country,

[Refer to Modi's gaffe during a speech in Ahmedabad on Wednesday,- it was V D Savarkar who had been imprisoned in the jail on the islands, while Bhagat Singh was lodged only in the Delhi jail. ]

Read more at:
Digvijay Singh taunts Narendra Modi for lack of history knowledge - The Economic Times

1723172_456759891117017_1920578971_n.jpg

@Bhai Zakir
@Guynextdoor2
@jarves
@Soumitra
@HariPrasad
@jha
@ranjeet
@JanjaWeed
@Jason bourne
@chak de INDIA

Manipulation of opinion polls: EC asks Centre to take action - The Times of India

Manipulation of opinion polls: EC asks Centre to take action

NEW DELHI: Acting on a complaint by Congresson alleged manipulation of opinion polls by some organisations, the Election Commission has asked the Centre to take "appropriate action" in the matter.

In a communication to the ministries of Corporate Affairs and Information and Broadcasting, the EC has said the matter involves allegations of conspiracy to prepare false reports/polls for publishing misleading information on consideration of illegal payment of money in return.

"Therefore, it is requested that this complaint may be looked into urgently for appropriate action at your end," K Ajaya Kumar, thePrincipal Secretary of Election Commission of India wrote to the secretaries of the two ministries.

The EC said that it has received a complaint from Congress on a sting operation conducted by some of the organisations engaged in conducting opinion polls in connection with the elections.

"The allegation is that the organisations have agreed to manipulate the results of opinion polls by tweaking figures for publishing to the general public," the poll panel noted.

Taking exception to alleged manipulation of opinion poll results by leading agencies, Congress had on Wednesday knocked at the EC's doors seeking its intervention to register an FIR, invoke criminal charges and debar those involved.

Expressing happiness over the EC's decision, the Secretary of AICC Legal and Human Department cell K C Mittal said, "The action taken would expose the nexus, manipulations and the vulnerability of opinion polls and the manner in which the fake projections are being used to mislead the people of India to project certain individuals and parties."

bwaaaahhhh.. I don't care about this opinion poll c%$p. I want justice for that woman from Assam who got killed just 'cause she had contact with Pappu. What's so contagious about Pappu that whoever touches him needs to be burned? We need a CBI investigation... If need be take help from FBI & Scotland yard. We need to go to the bottom of this case to find out what kinda disease this Pappu is capable of spreading? We need justice.. :mps:

Tejpal effect ;)
U mean Tejpal in Goa prison underwent a Conversion from Secularist to a hindutvavadi... :p:

Then I guess all the Media needs group needs the same treatment ...

I hope BJP government bans foreign companies investing in Local media channels ..

We must start a Media saffronising Drive... Then only Hindu Nationalism can Become Political Ideology of Average Indian...

Saffronisation of Education should be next on the card...

Hindu Rashtra in 15 years that must be out covert target ...

Back
Top Bottom