What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

You are just hardcore anti-BJP. Any personal reasons for that ??

Oh a simple one- when on the exact days that parliament was stalled on 2G they were protecting Yeddy to hilt in Karnataka. And as @Bang-galore would be able to verify, that just doesn't dig with us. We threw BJP with complete violence and realzed that BJP has no intentions of giving any alternatives, but just use the situation to come to power. You can be confident that the impact will continue into general elections.

If you think that I am a moron, you are free to believe that and I do not mind at all. When someone pested some nonsense post like a bribe of Rs 12 lakhs for a rs 5000 job, I simply exposed him. When I read the post, I simply calculate that interest at bank rate is Rs 10000 per month for an amount of rs 12 lakhs. Why would pay such a bribe for a Rs 5000 job?

Actually this question should strike your mind also. But the way you have exposed your logic and way of thinking on this forum, I am not surprised that you found nothing wrong with such nonsense post and tell me Moron.

No it doesn't strike my mind. You REALLY are one.

it is love and affection of nation towards gandhi family

Like this.:bad:

soniatemple.jpg

Congress leader builds temple for Sonia Gandhi in Andhra Pradesh

अन्ना समर्थकों का आज अचानक से मोदी भक्ति में लीन हो जाना क्या मात्र एक संयोग है?
Ex- Army Chief joins VP Singh joins BJP. Kiran Bedi and Baba Ramdev openly support BJP. And these were the very same people who had shared a dais with Anna Hazare. If they are so concerned about corruption, why don’t they speak up for the weak Lokayukta in Gujarat? Hypocrisy at its height

549078_411936402283640_2069666151_n.jpg

I'll do everything to help you regain your dignity: Rahul Gandhi.
Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi interacted with rickshaw pullers in Varanasi on Saturday. "I assure you all, that I would do everything possible to regain your dignity, to improve your lives and save you all from all sorts of difficulties that you have to go through each and everyday," said Rahul Gandhi.

1932716_530454247067252_1468189163_o.jpg

1926124_530454243733919_1444741859_o.jpg

1658673_530454307067246_385706911_o.jpg

The Congress led UPA Govt. on Friday raised the number of workdays under the job guarantee scheme from 100 to 150 for families that have got land rights under the Forest Rights Act, 2006.

1618477_10152229341157500_1739152105_n.jpg

Last edited:
@arp2041 @SpArK @SarthakGanguly @any one

Is rent agreement a valid document for getting registered as voter???

DOCUMENTATION HELP

Documents accepted for AGE/ID PROOF
  • Birth certificate from government department
  • High school completion certificate with date of birth
  • Passport/PAN Card
Documents accepted for ADDRESS PROOF

• Rental agreement/ration card or latest electricity/water/telephone/gas bill of your family
  • Passport/driving licence/income tax assessment order/postpaid mobile phone bill/ mailReceived in the address through postal department
  • Affidavit stating present address

DOCUMENTATION HELP

Documents accepted for AGE/ID PROOF
  • Birth certificate from government department
  • High school completion certificate with date of birth
  • Passport/PAN Card
Documents accepted for ADDRESS PROOF

• Rental agreement/ration card or latest electricity/water/telephone/gas bill of your family
  • Passport/driving licence/income tax assessment order/postpaid mobile phone bill/ mailReceived in the address through postal department
  • Affidavit stating present address

That was very helpful, especially that affidavit pointer as i do not have a rent agreement and getting affidavit is much easier.

Also Could i get registered as a voter in a city if my passport has been issued from that city but i no longer lives there. My passport was issued from Bareilly when my father was posted there. If i fail to get an affidavit made by tomorrow evening, i am planning to register with passport only as i don't want to miss on voting. Registration freezes once model code of conduct is declared and i want to put my name in system before that.

It is strange that a man who aspires to be the country's Prime Minister has such a poor knowledge about the people who laid down their lives for the country,

[Refer to Modi's gaffe during a speech in Ahmedabad on Wednesday,- it was V D Savarkar who had been imprisoned in the jail on the islands, while Bhagat Singh was lodged only in the Delhi jail. ]

Read more at:
Digvijay Singh taunts Narendra Modi for lack of history knowledge - The Economic Times

1723172_456759891117017_1920578971_n.jpg

@Bhai Zakir
@Guynextdoor2
@jarves
@Soumitra
@HariPrasad
@jha
@ranjeet
@JanjaWeed
@Jason bourne
@chak de INDIA

Manipulation of opinion polls: EC asks Centre to take action - The Times of India

Manipulation of opinion polls: EC asks Centre to take action

NEW DELHI: Acting on a complaint by Congresson alleged manipulation of opinion polls by some organisations, the Election Commission has asked the Centre to take "appropriate action" in the matter.

In a communication to the ministries of Corporate Affairs and Information and Broadcasting, the EC has said the matter involves allegations of conspiracy to prepare false reports/polls for publishing misleading information on consideration of illegal payment of money in return.

"Therefore, it is requested that this complaint may be looked into urgently for appropriate action at your end," K Ajaya Kumar, thePrincipal Secretary of Election Commission of India wrote to the secretaries of the two ministries.

The EC said that it has received a complaint from Congress on a sting operation conducted by some of the organisations engaged in conducting opinion polls in connection with the elections.

"The allegation is that the organisations have agreed to manipulate the results of opinion polls by tweaking figures for publishing to the general public," the poll panel noted.

Taking exception to alleged manipulation of opinion poll results by leading agencies, Congress had on Wednesday knocked at the EC's doors seeking its intervention to register an FIR, invoke criminal charges and debar those involved.

Expressing happiness over the EC's decision, the Secretary of AICC Legal and Human Department cell K C Mittal said, "The action taken would expose the nexus, manipulations and the vulnerability of opinion polls and the manner in which the fake projections are being used to mislead the people of India to project certain individuals and parties."

Last edited:
Hopefully Antonia will have some answers after the elections... :coffee: Unless she decides to go back.

The Congressi bots will have a harder time. The naive ones will be forgiven, anyone with the knowledge of Congress wrongdoings may have to be put against the wall. :coffee:

They know this - not that a Vajpayee is coming to power(so far he had been the best PM). This is someone entirely different.

Hopefully Antonia will have some answers after the elections... :coffee: Unless she decides to go back.

The Congressi bots will have a harder time. The naive ones will be forgiven, anyone with the knowledge of Congress wrongdoings may have to be put against the wall. :coffee:

They know this - not that a Vajpayee is coming to power(so far he had been the best PM). This is someone entirely different.

Let's hope LOK PAL fixes blame for coal scam on PM.Antonia didn't hold any office.So....

Ho gaya yaar, kitne baar ek hi daaru ko naye botal mein daloge. Waise bhi PM ko quiz nahi jitna hota hai.

R.I.P ..

It is the media and Congress who is responsible for her death as they used this pic for their political gimmickry.. This pic was everywhere in media space and congress was spreading this around for cheap political gains. Shame on Congress/Rahul..

Hmmm well if Congress would not have used it then some other political outfit would have.
Hardly matters who had telecasted the video....but she is dead today and that matters.
Its very upsetting.
To an extent even I feel gulity because the day this video was released even I sniggered at it. Never thought the consequences could be so horrifying. :(

Back
Top Bottom