What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

No he continued to be with congress even after 2G ,arrest of Raja and kanimozhi ....etc ,He gave congress 60+ seats in last assembly election even after all these issue ,your theory is flawed

He could not break off till kanimozhi was out of jail. As per your 'theory' idea let's wait and watch. if it does go through I'd be curious to see what happens to that smug little smile you always have on :D . That would be PRICELESS.

To counter likes of Renuka Choudhary and Dogvijay.:cheesy:
you are wrong about dig vijay see his real identity is this
BgPts7ZCAAEFoLX.jpg:medium

[
V K Singh joins BJP, says it is only nationalist party - The Times of India

NEW DELHI: Former Army chief Gen V K Singh, who was engaged in a long-drawn battle with the government over his age issue, on Saturday joined BJP, saying it is the only "nationalist" party which he wants to see in power.

Gen Singh, who joined the BJP along with a number of other ex-servicemen in presence of party president Rajnath Singh, said the troops should support it so that a "stable, strong and nationalist" government is formed.

"I saw only BJP as nationalist party," he said while explaining the reason for joining the party.

"We, who have served on borders, should work with nationalist forces. So, we have decided to move with BJP to bring a government which is stable, strong and takes decisions in national interest, said the 63-year-old who retired in May 2012.

He expressed confidence that the enthusiasm of the servicemen will make BJP stronger.

Welcoming him into BJP, Rajnath Singh said if BJP comes to power, it will take good care of the armed forces.

He used the occasion to attack the UPA government, saying it has not looked after the armed forces well. In this context, he cited the recent mishaps involving the Navy.

The BJP chief also attacked the government over ceasefire violations by Pakistan, including beheading of two Indian soldiers, and intrusions by China.

Gen (retd) joined BJP months after he shared dais with its prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi at an ex-servicemen rally in Rewari in Haryana.

@Guynextdoor , buddy now it's about time that you start supporting nationalist party and help in formation of strong government in center.

I have a lot of respect for V K Singh but am not going to be led by tis decision of his.

Do not expose your ignorance again and again.

No Gujarat or any Indian is fool to give a bribe of an amount whose interest is double than salary amont. 12 lkhs interest at bank rate amounts to about 10000 per month which double than salary. Before posting some news, Apply your brain. You had posted even worse nonsense yesterday.

In Gujarat, they tried this and failed measurably. Now they are trying this in MP. They will fail measurably and face worst ever defeat. Just 2 months are left.

I don't understand why you post at all...I mean, you really are a moron. Why even try to look smarter?

'NAMO' restaurant opens in Hong Kong. Inaugurated by BJP leader Vijay Jolly and Delhi's BJP president Dr.Harshvardhan (Source : BJP)

@Chinese-Dragon

I told you so often use Namo brand to sell Chai Patti, Sabun, Tooth Paste, Atta etc. That is the right use of his name, not PM shee em etc. :enjoy:

I don't understand why you post at all...I mean, you really are a moron. Why even try to look smarter?

If you think that I am a moron, you are free to believe that and I do not mind at all. When someone pested some nonsense post like a bribe of Rs 12 lakhs for a rs 5000 job, I simply exposed him. When I read the post, I simply calculate that interest at bank rate is Rs 10000 per month for an amount of rs 12 lakhs. Why would pay such a bribe for a Rs 5000 job?

Actually this question should strike your mind also. But the way you have exposed your logic and way of thinking on this forum, I am not surprised that you found nothing wrong with such nonsense post and tell me Moron.

Last edited:
The interaction of Rahul Gandhi concludes with Ricksaw Pullers‪#‎RGinUP‬

Key Points which Rahul said

1. We dont promise you freebies but will improve many things as suggested

2. I am here to understand your pain and problem, but honestly it is difficult to understand the suffering until one suffers self

3. The suggestion which you shared will be incorporated in Congress Manifesto of election

4. I want your children to get proper education and walk free from poverty

5. Centre schemes not reaching to Uttar Pradesh, we will look into the ways how it can directly reach in your hands

6. Education and Employment for your children is our top priority

1794745_10152228787357500_617827015_n.jpg

Interacted with confident young women @ NMKRV College in Jayanagar. Their hopes and dreams inspire me to work harder! pic.twitter.com/qqvZpYSvVx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom