What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Future-Bhavishyavani-for-Congress-Party-Funny.jpg

Gas-Cylinder-Funny-Sonia-Manmohan-Funny-Photos.jpg

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Buy the march 3 edition India today magazine...the whole false claims of Chi-dumb-u-rum has been exposed to the whole country regarding financial data put up in his interim budget speech one by one.

I will post the page for you. If you disagree write to magazine editor or file an RTI, or empower woman..

So u don't believe the EU data or the official World Bank Data :woot: :woot:

Kid have u changed ur diapers?? Go and change them first.

The @SpArK was talking about the GDP growth rate and the CPI inflation. And i have proved him wrong with the proven third party data.

Now go and learn what GDP growth rate and the CPI inflation means before having a orgasm.

Kid have u changed ur diapers?? Go and change them first.

The @SpArK was talking about the GDP growth rate and the CPI inflation. And i have proved him wrong with the proven third party data.

Now go and learn what GDP growth rate and the CPI inflation means before having a orgasm.

It seems you are foaming too much .

Are GDP and CPI only parameters of economy ?? @SpArK was talking about economy on whole and CPI is monthly thingy , your FM tamed it just couple of months back.

So much for CPI that total GDP shrinked for the first time in two decades. :woot:

World bank data you provided is till 2012, while I have clearly written as shown in the magazine too is of last 2 yrs..
And everybody knows that growth rate was worse in last 5 years ....

And consumer price index as provided by EU clearly shows double digit as said by me... Do u even know what it is???

1969133_10152221018292500_1573362330_n.jpg

Shri Rahul Gandhiji interacts with a section of Representatives from Leading Media Houses in Guwahati to understand the burning issues of Assam and also to take constructive advice to resolve those issues. Sri Tarun Gogoi, Sri Ajay Maken, Dr. CP Joshi, Sri Avinash Pande and Sri Bhubaneswar Kalita were also present during the interaction.

1922509_877483762277892_493660659_n.jpg

1779285_10152220680347500_1794277938_n.jpg

Sri Rahul Gandhi arrives at Khanapara Play Ground to address a massive crowd of more than 2 Lakh people at Guwahati

1780172_752446721434560_2028665431_o.jpg

#feku 's govt is yet to give an account of his travel expenses. An RTI application made in 2012 is still pending. What is he hiding? Does it have anything to do with Adani?
1891072_355425027929188_1113063913_n.jpg

I dont know why owl baba fans are so obsessed about Butts and spankings.

Quite unnatural.

And whats with the big font and colors??? do u have eye problem.???

This is your 4th or 5th ID as far as i know... I will ask webby to check ur previous user IDs .

Mard samne se waar karta hai, main feku ka kutta nahi jo bhaag jao. Go and do whatever u like.

I only debate on the points and facts.

xbl04_policy_col_ep_1351473f.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ZPNBrnob6t.jpg

Gdp-growth.png

For dummies.

Dumbo where is inflation in double digits for last 2 years as claimed by you??????? :blink::blink:

Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi, on the first day of his Assam visit, interacted with tribal leaders, discussed various issues with them and addressed a huge public rally. Strongly advocating the decentralisation of power, he said that the real development can happen only when people at the grassroot level would have more power. He stressed that 50% power should be given to women, adivasi, dalit, physically-disabled and others so that they can make use of the various Govt schemes. Condemning the death of Nido Tania, he said that there should be a strong law against such incidents.
आज राहुल गांधी असम के लोगों से मिलने गए और जनता ने उनका जोरदार स्वागत किया। राहुल गांधी ने महिला सशक्तिकरण की बात कि और साथ ही ये विश्वास दिलाया कि पूर्वोत्तर के लोगों के साथ भेद-भाव करने वालों को कड़ी से कड़ी सजा मिलनी चाहिए।

1911667_410036185806995_1033480052_n.jpg

Mard samne se waar karta hai, main feku ka kutta nahi jo bhaag jao. Go and do whatever u like.

I only debate on the points and facts.

I dont know why you are using filthy language against another member when pressed by facts.

You should try the usual RTI,Empower thingy like owl baba instead.

Tell me what you understand by Consumer price index.

Lets play by points and facts.

PS: And who let the bot out..??

He is back with AICC sponsored usual picture messages. LOL.

@Bhai Zakir ,Inflation is calculated on WPI , CPI has no role to play in calculating inflation. :rofl:

I dont know why you are using filthy language against another member when pressed by facts.

You should try the usual RTI,Empower thingy like owl baba instead.

Tell me what you understand by Consumer price index.

Lets play by points and facts.

PS: And who let the bot out..??

He is back with AICC sponsored usual picture messages. LOL.

He is just showcasing his upbringing and culture by using foul language.

Back
Top Bottom