What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

The ugly head of secularism rises again. This time they are eyeing KV's morning prayer. It is a verse from Upanishads that talks about enlightenment and not about any particular religion. Only if this stupid lawyer understood the meaning. Hope SC throws it out

Does Kendriya Vidyalaya's Morning Prayer Promote Hinduism? Supreme Court To Decide

The court was acting on a petition by a lawyer who argues that the morning prayer is in violation of the constitution as it promotes a particular religion. The lawyer's children also studied in the Kendriya Vidyalaya.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/doe...court-to-decide-1798220?pfrom=home-topstories

The ugly head of secularism rises again. This time they are eyeing KV's morning prayer. It is a verse from Upanishads that talks about enlightenment and not about any particular religion. Only if this stupid lawyer understood the meaning. Hope SC throws it out

Does Kendriya Vidyalaya's Morning Prayer Promote Hinduism? Supreme Court To Decide

The court was acting on a petition by a lawyer who argues that the morning prayer is in violation of the constitution as it promotes a particular religion. The lawyer's children also studied in the Kendriya Vidyalaya.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/doe...court-to-decide-1798220?pfrom=home-topstories

Holy shit not again

Holy shit not again

The govt should make it amply clear to SC to not involve them in these idiotic cases.
And also remind them of the backlog of millions of cases before taking up frivolous cases and waste everyone's time.

But with Fadnavis and his wife actively promoting Evangelists, I am not certain BJP has the right moral fortitude to handle these the way they need to. They need a Yogi like person to show them the mirror.

The govt should make it amply clear to SC to not involve them in these idiotic cases.
And also remind them of the backlog of millions of cases before taking up frivolous cases and waste everyone's time.

But with Fadnavis and his wife actively promoting Evangelists, I am not certain BJP has the right moral fortitude to handle these the way they need to. They need a Yogi like person to show them the mirror.

Fadnavis is a RSS guy and is doing a good job in MH . Maybe his wife is doing that but they wont cross the limit

Fadnavis is a RSS guy and is doing a good job in MH . Maybe his wife is doing that but they wont cross the limit

Optics matters a lot.
Fadnavis & his wife made Children pledge to say NO to fire crackers on Diwali only to actively promote Christmas. On top of that his wife was seen promoting evangelists.

And it is just one of the recent ones. His act protecting Journos & pandering to movie stars where in he jailed a man just on a Twitter post from a third grade actress.

I hope what you say is true about Fadnavis. Even I have great hopes from him but his recent actions have left a lot to be desired.

Optics matters a lot.
Fadnavis & his wife made Children pledge to say NO to fire crackers on Diwali only to actively promote Christmas. On top of that his wife was seen promoting evangelists.

And it is just one of the recent ones. His act protecting Journos & pandering to movie stars where in he jailed a man just on a Twitter post from a third grade actress.

I hope what you say is true about Fadnavis. Even I have great hopes from him but his recent actions have left a lot to be desired.

He has the guts and leadership qualities to handle a powerful party like shivsena despite being new and running a minority government .Also his work for farmers/Economy/Ease of doing business/Investment/Water issues is definitely worth mentioning along with his non-corrupt and simple lifestyle . He has all it takes to be a PM after modi and I really hope he doesn't spoil that by doing some stupid works like Journalist protecting law/Permission to build statue and other similar ones

26219571_1565039283531544_8555544449967540221_n.png

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom