What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Comeon do't make every election a litmus test for Modi and BJP. First it was UP, then Gujarat, now Karnataka.

There should be simultaneous lections to Lok Sabha and States so that we are spared this "Litmus Test for govt" every 4-5 months. If not for all states then there sould be 2 cycles half the states with the LS and other half after 2.5 years.

Not for that fact dude KArnatka win is very much required to choke the funds of congress party read this below analysis

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/why-2019-will-not-be-2004

Hero of the Day,

DR35YgvV4AA3v5z.jpg

Hero of the Day,

DR35YgvV4AA3v5z.jpg

Bollywood is as fake as the characters they play in the movies.
These people will have a different lollypop in the morning, another in the evening and two of them in night at the same time and preach about morals.

And we clowns will put them on a pedestal they don't deserve.

Bollywood is as fake as the characters they play in the movies.
These people will have a different lollypop in the morning, another in the evening and two of them in night at the same time and preach about morals.

And we clowns will put them on a pedestal they don't deserve.

Its PETA who is Fake, not the movie stars. Actors get paid to Act which in other words mean "lie to the public" for their entertainment.

You will find better morals in a brothel than in Vatican controlled by Pedo Mafia.

That I can agree with. :lol:

Here is some more secular guys and their Love Jihad.

MP Police have arrested Eve Teasers named Saddam, Asif & Moinuddin in Mandsaur. They used to wear 'Bhagva Gamchha' around their neck & were targeting Hindu Girls.

DSG1iSkUQAAZuLw.jpg

That I can agree with. :lol:

Here is some more secular guys and their Love Jihad.

MP Police have arrested Eve Teasers named Saddam, Asif & Moinuddin in Mandsaur. They used to wear 'Bhagva Gamchha' around their neck & were targeting Hindu Girls.

DSG1iSkUQAAZuLw.jpg

These people have similar morals as Vatican Pedo Mafia.
I use to think lynching of these animals was wrong. Now I realize the only solution to a rabid pig is to cull them. There is no treatment to these animals.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom