What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

DRfywpEUEAEmRSA.jpg:large

Karnataka is a big test for BJP, if BJP can pull it off then BJP will be in the driving seat
Comeon do't make every election a litmus test for Modi and BJP. First it was UP, then Gujarat, now Karnataka.

There should be simultaneous lections to Lok Sabha and States so that we are spared this "Litmus Test for govt" every 4-5 months. If not for all states then there sould be 2 cycles half the states with the LS and other half after 2.5 years.

Comeon do't make every election a litmus test for Modi and BJP. First it was UP, then Gujarat, now Karnataka.

There should be simultaneous lections to Lok Sabha and States so that we are spared this "Litmus Test for govt" every 4-5 months. If not for all states then there sould be 2 cycles half the states with the LS and other half after 2.5 years.

Unfortunate but if you want yourself to be called a champion then you should be strong enough to win everything. True that no body would have imagined 4 years back the amount of success BJP has got but still 'yeh dil maange more'. Also congress game plan is out in the open to divide Hindus amongst caste/creed/region divide, they did it in Gujarat and even gained because of the same, they are doing it in Karnataka too and I want it to fail there.

Unfortunate but if you want yourself to be called a champion then you should be strong enough to win everything. True that no body would have imagined 4 years back the amount of success BJP has got but still 'yeh dil maange more'. Also congress game plan is out in the open to divide Hindus amongst caste/creed/region divide, they did it in Gujarat and even gained because of the same, they are doing it in Karnataka too and I want it to fail there.
Look I am not saying that I dont want BJP to wn in every election. But when every decision of the govt becomes linked to the elections then the governance will suffer. What I proposed in the previous post will make the governance agenda btter as teh party will hav to wait for the elections every 2.5 year instead of every few months. Being a national party it will be easier for BJP to capture more states in such a scenario

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom