What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Continue to stew in your own hate and choke on your bile. It would be a fitting end to your misery before the vultures tear your carcass as per the traditions of Parsis.

Did you get someone to write that for you in English?

Cheers, Doc

I have a parsi servant who does that for me. Let me know if you need a job.

I can buy you, your dad, and your grandad before him.

Let me know your individual rate contracts.

And yes, I would not need to deploy any family (pushtaini) wealth from either side for that.

Just my professional fees ....

Cheers, Doc

I can buy you, your dad, and your grandad before him.

Let me know your individual rate contracts.

And yes, I would not need to deploy any family (pushtaini) wealth from either side for that.

Just my professional fees ....

Cheers, Doc

LOL....... you don't have to pretend to be wealthy just to gain some respect :angel:

I assure you, NOTHING you say is ever going to gain you any respect. :lol:

What we need is for the ashes of the BJP and the Sangh Parivar to be thrown into the Arabian Sea.

Cheers, Doc
Some extra baggage thrown along with that would be nice too.

What we need is for the ashes of the BJP and the Sangh Parivar to be thrown into the Arabian Sea.

Cheers, Doc
Some extra baggage thrown along with that would be nice too.

Cheers, Doc

Arabian Sea? Lol, have you ever wondered what would have happened if Persia had managed to withstand the onslaught and recovered to even half of its former glory? You wouldn't have had to call it "Arabian Sea" after all!

It is a little ironic that you want to throw the same set of people into "Arabian Sea" whose ancestors gave you foothold after some ragtag Islamists sacked the whole of Persia and reduced you to such a tiny group that you don't even fit into the Constitution of India's definition of minority anymore! Isn't that a real tragedy of monumental proportions?

No offense to Parsis whom I deeply admire (and sincerely pity for the loss of a great civilization!), but save some of that vileness for the Islamists that uprooted a thriving and culturally very vibrant civilization a millennia ago, the shock of which you guys are yet to recover!

Arabian Sea? Lol, have you ever wondered what would have happened if Persia had managed to withstand the onslaught and recovered to even half of its former glory? You wouldn't have had to call it "Arabian Sea" after all!

It is a little ironic that you want to throw the same set of people into "Arabian Sea" whose ancestors gave you foothold after some ragtag Islamists sacked the whole of Persia and reduced you to such a tiny group that you don't even fit into the Constitution of India's definition of minority anymore! Isn't that a real tragedy of monumental proportions?

No offense to Parsis whom I deeply admire (and sincerely pity for the loss of a great civilization!), but save some of that vileness for the Islamists that uprooted a thriving and culturally very vibrant civilization a millennia ago, the shock of which you guys are yet to recover!

You seem distressed.

Let me get my I give a fuk mask out.

Cheers, Doc

LOL... epic post.

"Arabian sea" used to be known as the "persian sea" or "Sindhu Sagar" back in the days :lol:

Deshdroni parsis need to be given a 1 way ticket back to iran

He is just a dhimmi.

First slave to the british, now slave to the shiv sena. His fate is tied to the SS, so the only way he thinks he can be free is to wish destruction to Hindutva which he thinks SS represents. :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom