What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Exit poll gives both HP and Gujrat to BJP but in Gujrat 150 looks a long shot, damn you Gujratis
Todays Chanakya - the most accurate exit poll gives 135

keep-calm-and-trust-amit-shah-6.png

A few hours later

its all good, but youth vote swinging towards cong. because they have been brought up in good/developing environment and havent seen congress in action. future elecs maybe difficult. bjp should have put up white paper when they came to power. but if he had done that India wouldnt have seen this much work done or foreign investment. so dharmsankat.:undecided:

Its a time for congress to kick out Gandhis and bring some opposition to Modi govt.

Its a time for congress to kick out Gandhis and bring some opposition to Modi govt.

CONgress is a pvt. limited company owned by the Gandhi's.

How can a pvt. company throw out its owners ? That is just impossible.

Here is a list of CONgress presidents.

1. Motilal Nehru
2. Jawaharlal Nehru
3. Indira Gandhi
4. Rajiv Gandhi
5. Sonia Gandhi
6. Rahul Gandhi

Unless that statement was facetious, i dont understand whats the love for opposition. You literally never had or have power to yourself. whole establishment including sweaty palm govt babus against you, waiting for perfect opportunity. The whole MSM and geopolitical big players wants to see India down and hence you down. Literally whatever good work you do will be played against you. total narrative against you. What more opposition do you want. No work on core done, all govt institution, education antihindu, still we want more opposition. this post isnt directed against you personally, but i have seen many bjp,rss fellows parrot this line 'we need strong opposition for functioning democracy.' who think winning an election is everything. Look what & how cong works when they come to power as the establishment is with them. Next time they come to power you and your 'democracy loving' party will be BTFOed to oblivion. like i said, this post isnt against you personally.:-)

Unless that statement was facetious, i dont understand whats the love for opposition. You literally never had or have power to yourself. whole establishment including sweaty palm govt babus against you, waiting for perfect opportunity. The whole MSM and geopolitical big players wants to see India down and hence you down. Literally whatever good work you do will be played against you. total narrative against you. What more opposition do you want. No work on core done, all govt institution, education antihindu, still we want more opposition. this post isnt directed against you personally, but i have seen many bjp,rss fellows parrot this line 'we need strong opposition for functioning democracy.' who think winning an election is everything. Look what & how cong works when they come to power as the establishment is with them. Next time they come to power you and your 'democracy loving' party will be BTFOed to oblivion. like i said, this post isnt against you personally.:-)

Opposition means some accountability. Power makes you arrogant. Media,Babus will stick to those who have power.
Now only almost entire media is in pocket of BJP as they know, they are going to rule 10-15 yrs more.
First 5 yrs of MMS gone well but in last 5 yrs, he lost respect and reason was --> Congress high command almost thought that we have no opposition. Opposition means option for people and fear of loosing power.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

We need two opposition parties with leaders elected on merit who put the country’s best interests above party politics.

Along with an independent judiciary, we also need a media with a modicum of brains and some spine who can stand up to both the ruling party and the opposition and a rudimentary interests in the “truth”.

We need two opposition parties with leaders elected on merit who put the country’s best interests above party politics.

Along with an independent judiciary, we also need a media with a modicum of brains and some spine who can stand up to both the ruling party and the opposition and a rudimentary interests in the “truth”.

Absolutely!

As much as I want Modi to rule for the next 2 terms, I want a credible opposition that will hold his feet to the fire whenever he strays from his development agenda.

Much more importantly though, we want media which is reasonably unbiased, credible and relentless when they find some dirt - be it on the government or the opposition!

What we have right now is a cacophony of a bunch of cicadas masquerading as journalists - barely making an effort even to hide, with which political party their loyalties lie!

Absolutely!

As much as I want Modi to rule for the next 2 terms, I want a credible opposition that will hold his feet to the fire whenever he strays from his development agenda.

Much more importantly though, we want media which is reasonably unbiased, credible and relentless when they find some dirt - be it on the government or the opposition!

What we have right now is a cacophony of a bunch of cicadas masquerading as journalists - barely making an effort even to hide, with which political party their loyalties lie!

What we need is a responsible opposition which will not oppose for th sake of opposing but which will give better ideas to the govt.

Ideally we must have a system where there are shadow ministers as is the case in the UK. So there is a home Minister and there is a shadow home minster from the opposition party. the shadow minster must give his/her own proposal on how to implement various schemes and what laws have to be made. This way the people will know alternate views and the govt will also get some good points to add

What we need is for the ashes of the BJP and the Sangh Parivar to be thrown into the Arabian Sea.

Cheers, Doc

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom