What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I have an interesting question.

The warning signs are already there.

And the strategy is too obvious to be missed by seasoned politicians of the grand old party of Indian politics.

So here is my question to the BJP guys ....

What happens if in the run-up to 2019, the Congress goes sanghi?

Think and answer ...

8-)

Cheers, Doc

quote-you-can-fool-all-the-people-some-of-the-time-and-some-of-the-people-all-the-time-but-you-cannot-abraham-lincoln-112735.jpg

Told Govt we can hold state, Lok Sabha polls together by September 2018: Election Commission
The BJP has been pushing for simultaneous elections to assemblies and Lok Sabha but not all political parties are on board.

Written by Milind Ghatwai | Bhopal | Updated: October 5, 2017 7:21 am
election-commission-759.jpg

lg.php

Election Commission told the government that funds would be needed for requisite number of EVMs and VVPATs and had got Rs 3,400 crore and Rs 12,000 crore respectively.
RELATED NEWS
The Election Commission of India Wednesday said it will be logistically capable of holding simultaneous polls to state assemblies and Lok Sabha by September 2018. The BJP has been pushing for simultaneous polls to assemblies and Lok Sabha but not all political parties are on board.

Election Commissioner O P Rawat, who was in Bhopal for the launch of the ERONet software to check inaccuracy and duplicity, told reporters that the government had sought a response from the Election Commission on the holding of simultaneous state and national polls.

The poll body, he said, told the government that funds would be needed for requisite number of EVMs and VVPATs and had got Rs 3,400 crore and Rs 12,000 crore respectively.

Rawat said orders had been placed with two government undertakings and the delivery of machines had already begun. He said all machines would be delivered by September 2018 after which the Election Commission would be in a position to hold simultaneous polls.

Around 40 lakh EVMs and VVPATs would be needed for simultaneous poll. “We will be logistically ready to hold simultaneous polls by September 2018 but it is up to the government to take a decision and make necessary legal amendments for it,’’ Rawat said.

In 2018, elections to assemblies in seven states will be due — Gujarat (terms ends January 22); Himachal Pradesh (January 7); Karnataka (May 28); Meghalaya (March 6); Mizoram (December 15); Nagaland (March 13); and, Tripura (March 14). Barring Mizoram, elections in the remaining six will be over by September.

Hindus are supposed to be intolerant

DLYjQeUXoAAdzK2.jpg

And the feminist liberal answer

Wonder what would have happened if he asked a similar question about Islam

@padamchen leave aside all other reasons - this utter disrespect of Hinduism among the "Liberal" Class is going to be the biggest reason BJP is going to win.

"Liberals" think it is "cool" to disrespect hindu beliefs. They just get 0.1% of the potential backlash that they can get and then they start screaming INTOLERANCE

Had this person said something similar about Islam the whole liberal brigade would have condemned him and screamed Islamophobia. There would be a 100 FIRs and stone pelting. But since he has said this about Hinduism there is nary a whisper. If someone will file an FIR the liberal brigade will scream Freedom of Expression

This is also the reason when someone like Gauri Lankesh is killed the Hindu Community does not beat their breasts and cry

DLYjQeUXoAAdzK2.jpg

@padamchen leave aside all other reasons - this utter disrespect of Hinduism among the "Liberal" Class is going to be the biggest reason BJP is going to win.

"Liberals" think it is "cool" to disrespect hindu beliefs. They just get 0.1% of the potential backlash that they can get and then they start screaming INTOLERANCE

Had this person said something similar about Islam the whole liberal brigade would have condemned him and screamed Islamophobia. There would be a 100 FIRs and stone pelting. But since he has said this about Hinduism there is nary a whisper. If someone will file an FIR the liberal brigade will scream Freedom of Expression

This is also the reason when someone like Gauri Lankesh is killed the Hindu Community does not beat their breasts and cry

Radhika is not a he.

And speaking of breasts, did you click on the link?

Cheers, Doc

Radhika is not a he.

Cheers, Doc
I was talking about Shan Not Radhika

Radhika is a Liberal Feminist

This tweet fits her ilk to a T

But Why focus on the irrelevant part instead of the crux of my post - the liberal disrespect of Hinduism will lead to further rise of BJP because it is the only party that respects us and our beliefs

DLYjQeUXoAAdzK2.jpg

Sir, the reason is very simple. Just like how a bully always pick on a vulnerable target, who don't fight back, the 'liberal' bullies do the same, to prove that they are the liberals. Not just liberals but the only liberals, and without them the world will be in a chaos. Necessary for them to prove that they stand against the crowd, and to be acceptable among their own ilk.

I was talking about Shan Not Radhika

Radhika is a Liberal Feminist

This tweet fits her ilk to a T

But Why focus on the irrelevant part instead of the crux of my post - the liberal disrespect of Hinduism will lead to further rise of BJP because it is the only party that respects us and our beliefs

Your beliefs and you are not above the nation.

You should understand that.

Cheers, Doc

Cheers, Doc
That was not what we are asking.

Why do liberals pick and insult Hindus and Hinduism repeatedly? That is the question.
You can't repeatedly insult us and express surprise when we gravitate to BJP and RSS.

Remember Charlie Hebdo? Does anyone recall liberals have a BUT in their answer.
Yet the same piglets don't blink to insult Hindus.

Some one aptly put it by saying it's difficult to feel pity for death of some one who at every turn insulted Hindus and Hinduism.

Why, because he can't! One has to be blind if he can't see what Hindus go through in the name of secularism in India.

It is celebration of creative expression of freedom when MF Hussein paints the Hindu deities in a nude, erotic way but it is perfectly halal to maim and kill anyone who draws a decent caricature! It is celebration of secularism when you proclaim that Islamists must have first claim on resources, but it is sleazy to say all communities have equal rights. Celebrating your own festivals like Jallikattu is cruelty against animals but it is perfectly OK to literally slaughter millions animals in the middle of the street in the name of Qurbani! Firecrackers during Diwali and loudspeakers during festival season is sound pollution but it is perfectly normal to listen to their call of prayers tens of times a day, everyday of the year (number of mosques in your vicinity multiplied by 5!) in which they open proclaim that their's is the only G*d and all other's are just impostors!

What these people don't realize is that their bashing of the Hindus and their culture while turning a blind eye to everybody else, is pushing even merely cultural Hindus, like myself, further right.

Until recently, I was against firecrackers during Diwali and loud speakers at the temples and hated the sound and air pollution it caused. But after seeing the unabashed hypocrisy of the Left, I genuinely feel that my own culture, let alone religion, is under critical threat and is being systematically attacked by a far more organized and better funded coalition of Evangelicals and Islamists.

I will take the rationalists more seriously when they reserve some of their rational thinking to Evangelicals and the Islamists as well. Until then, they are just being hypocrite bullies picking on a meek community, doing a disservice to the real rational thinkers and atheists. Nothing else.

Cheers, Doc

As if the onus of holding the nation together falls entirely on one community!

BTW, is that a threat? Why is it that the nation's integrity is suddenly in jeopardy if Hindus ask to be treated with equal respect?

Anyway, I know and you know, and I know that you know, that there is almost nothing that Hindus can do to prevent another partition should the Islamists decide collectively once again that they can't coexist in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, multi-religious India where Hindus are a majority. Bowing down meekly will only embolden the Islamists!

Besides, I will take more seriously an Islamist's playbook on how to fight one's adversaries than that of a Parsi - who not only lost their grand civilization to ragtag Islamists but also have all but been annihilated worldwide as a community.

No disrespect to Parsis, who I admire greatly as an ancient civilization and pity!

Last edited:
Why, because he can't! One has to be blind if he can't see what Hindus go through in the name of secularism in India.

It is celebration of creative expression of freedom when MF Hussein paints the Hindu deities in a nude, erotic way but it is perfectly halal to maim and kill anyone who draws a decent caricature! It is celebration of secularism when you proclaim that Islamists must have first claim on resources, but it is sleazy to say all communities have equal rights. Celebrating your own festivals like Jallikattu is cruelty against animals but it is perfectly OK to literally slaughter millions animals in the middle of the street in the name of Qurbani! Firecrackers during Diwali and loudspeakers during festival season is sound pollution but it is perfectly normal to listen to their call of prayers tens of times a day, everyday of the year (number of mosques in your vicinity multiplied by 5!) in which they open proclaim that their's is the only G*d and all other's are just impostors!

What these people don't realize is that their bashing of the Hindus and their culture while turning a blind eye to everybody else, is pushing even merely cultural Hindus, like myself, further right.

Until recently, I was against firecrackers during Diwali and loud speakers at the temples and hated the sound and air pollution it caused. But after seeing the unabashed hypocrisy of the Left, I genuinely feel that my own culture, let alone religion, is under critical threat and is being systematically attacked by a far more organized and better funded coalition of Evangelicals and Islamists.

I will take the rationalists more seriously when they reserve some of their rational thinking to Evangelicals and the Islamists as well. Until then, they are just being hypocrite bullies picking on a meek community, doing a disservice to the real rational thinkers and atheists. Nothing else.

As if the onus of holding the nation together falls entirely on one community!

BTW, is that a threat? Why is it that the nation's integrity is suddenly in jeopardy if Hindus ask to be treated with equal respect?

Anyway, I know and you know, and I know that you know, that there is almost nothing that Hindus can do to prevent another partition should the Islamists decide collectively once again that they can't coexist in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, multi-religious India where Hindus are a majority. Bowing down meekly will only embolden the Islamists!

Besides, I will take more seriously an Islamist's playbook on how to strengthen one's own community than that of a Parsi - who not only lost their grand civilization to ragtag Islamists but also have all but been annihilated worldwide as a community.

No disrespect to Parsis, who I admire greatly as an ancient civilization and pity!

Brilliantly said.

The more openly they antagonize us, the more they push us into the arms of BJP & RSS.
It's not like we have a choice, when all other parties, groups, rationalists, seculars etc are out to malign us at every turn.

Cheers, Doc
Is repecting a nation = disrespecting a religion?

Hindus openly proclaim that they are Indian First and Hindu later unlike Muslims who do the opposite

We are majority but we put nation before us but that doe not mean we have to suffer continuous insults to oue beliefs

Is repecting a nation = disrespecting a religion?

Hindus openly proclaim that they are Indian First and Hindu later unlike Muslims who do the opposite

We are majority but we put nation before us but that doe not mean we have to suffer continuous insults to oue beliefs

I repeat.

It is better you suffer than the nation suffers.

Sanghis are like Kashmiris. Only they want to break the nation from within.

And the nation sees sanghis as at best a step above Kashmiris.

Cheers, Doc

I repeat.

It is better you suffer than the nation suffers.

Sanghis are like Kashmiris. Only they want to break the nation from within.

And the nation sees sanghis as at best a step above Kashmiris.

Cheers, Doc

How is it that what you say is exactly opposite of what's happening on the ground?

How is it the people who abuse Hindus & Hinduism are protected as intellectuals and rationalists?
And how is it that Sangh which says nation first is the one getting the abuse and those who protect people who don't want to sing our anthem are perfectly ok?

the narration & facts are not matching buddy.

How is it that what you say is exactly opposite of what's happening on the ground?

How is it the people who abuse Hindus & Hinduism are protected as intellectuals and rationalists?
And how is it that Sangh which says nation first is the one getting the abuse and those who protect people who don't want to sing our anthem are perfectly ok?

the narration & facts are not matching buddy.

Because most Indians loathe bigots.

And that's exactly what sanghis are.

So please don't cry if the insults and abuse keep coming your way.

And only increase as the political stock of jumla jodi falls.

Cheers, Doc

@pothead let these liberals abuse Hindus more and more so that peole understand their true face and vote for he BJP

Let @padamchen cry about sanghification of India. It is something whose time ha come and cannot be stopped

Back
Top Bottom