What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I have an interesting question.

The warning signs are already there.

And the strategy is too obvious to be missed by seasoned politicians of the grand old party of Indian politics.

So here is my question to the BJP guys ....

What happens if in the run-up to 2019, the Congress goes sanghi?

Think and answer ...

8-)

Cheers, Doc

Visiting one temple before elections does not make one "Sanghi". They may do some "Soft-Hindutva" but it wont be the real deal. Why go for a fake painting when the real is available at a better price (less corruption, less nepotism, less minority appeasement)

BTW this point was raised by the A K Anthony report after 2014 that said that there is a big perception that Hindus feel alienated by the Congress.

And regarding "Seasoned Politicians". Please tell me who are these "Seasoned Politicians" who have any real say in the congress

@padamchen What did I tell you about the traitors in our midst ;)

If you are a Hindu in India, this is what awaits you.

I cannot read twitterings during the daytime bro.

My advice to you is to be a good Hindu. Confident in the ancient strength of your faith. When you do that, what others say or do will not really agitate you as it seems to be doing increasingly to Hindus off late.

Take Parsis for example. We are as if not more ancient as you are.

Yet we are the first to fight viciously among ourselves and have made a high art out of laughing at ourselves.

Try it ...

Cheers, Doc

Take Parsis for example. We are as if not more ancient as you are.

Yet we are the first to fight viciously among ourselves and have made a high art out of laughing at ourselves.

Try it ...

Parsis have been brutally kicked out of their own land.

I have no intention of seeing that fate befall Hindus :)

Well, technically Vedic Hindus came from us.

So India IS our land.

Cheers, Doc

Or may be you came from us and we took our children into our arms.

Bigger question is, where will we (you & me) collectively go if we are kicked out of India?

Just see your brethren from Kashmir struggling to go back to their home land in their own country.
I am under no delusion brother.

Or may be you came from us and we took our children into our arms.

Bigger question is, where will we (you & me) collectively go if we are kicked out of India?

Just see your brethren from Kashmir struggling to go back to their home land in their own country.
I am under no delusion brother.

Only Hindutva sanghi nutjobs believe in the Out of India theory.

Are you one?

Cheers, Doc

@pothead

On a slightly OT note, why are there no pretty ones among the sanghis?

All the interesting nerdily hot chicks happen to be in the anti sanghi brigade.

Cheers, Doc

Only Hindutva sanghi nutjobs believe in the Out of India theory.

Are you one?

Cheers, Doc

Does it make you feel better when you abuse me brother?

I am not going to tell you facts. You know them well. After that it's all a matter of perspective.
After all, I am very sure your forefathers would have never dreamt they would have been hounded out of their land.

On a slightly OT note, why are there no pretty ones among the sanghis?

All the interesting nerdily hot chicks happen to be in the anti sanghi brigade.

Cheers, Doc

Beauty is skin deep brother.
I consider my mother and wife to be the 2 most beautiful woman in the world. Other's opinion matters little to me :)

Does it make you feel better when you abuse me brother?

I am not going to tell you facts. You know them well. After that it's all a matter of perspective.
After all, I am very sure your forefathers would have never dreamt they would have been hounded out of their land.

Beauty is skin deep brother.
I consider my mother and wife to be the 2 most beautiful woman in the world. Other's opinion matters little to me :)

You are sounding like an overly polite Islamist jacket bomber on FB now "brother" ....

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom