What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@pothead let these liberals abuse Hindus more and more so that peole understand their true face and vote for he BJP

Let @padamchen cry about sanghification of India. It is something whose time ha come and cannot be stopped

What cannot be stopped is the downward spiral of India's economy under jumla jodi.

Cheers, Doc

Please give your valueable comments on the state of the economy after Modi with actual facts and figures (not rhetoric) in this thread

I was doing research crunching numbers of economy under MMS and now under Modi and I can't find ONE SINGLE ASPECT under which Congress was better.

Not one single parameter...

That's a telling indicator.

Anyway, if a person like @padamchen feels abusing Hindus and Hinduism is ok and we Hindus must accept it, even if it means our extermination - he is living in Gandhi's era..

Gandhi is attributed to phrase 'Ahimso Paramo Dharmaha'...
but the moron Gandhi left out the most important phrase of that Dharmis phrase, which is 'Dharma Himsa thathivacha'

Together the phrases are

Non-Violence is ultimate dharma.
So too is Violence in service of dharma.

We have gone back to our roots not the fake one pushed down our throat by Gandhi.
For Dharma, if we must do the inevitable, so be it.

http://www.thelotpot.com/planned-finish-hindus-one-night-scared-sikhs-kashmiri-muslim/

Read the chilling account. This is what awaits if we still continue to believe in moron Gandhi.

I was doing research crunching numbers of economy under MMS and now under Modi and I can't find ONE SINGLE ASPECT under which Congress was better.

Not one single parameter...

That's a telling indicator.

Anyway, if a person like @padamchen feels abusing Hindus and Hinduism is ok and we Hindus must accept it, even if it means our extermination - he is living in Gandhi's era..

Gandhi is attributed to phrase 'Ahimso Paramo Dharmaha'...
but the moron Gandhi left out the most important phrase of that Dharmis phrase, which is 'Dharma Himsa thathivacha'

Together the phrases are

Non-Violence is ultimate dharma.
So too is Violence in service of dharma.

We have gone back to our roots not the fake one pushed down our throat by Gandhi.
For Dharma, if we must do the inevitable, so be it.

Sigh ....

Your roots .... and violence.

Now if I say what I want to say, I'll be accused of insulting Hindus.

Cheers, Doc

Sigh ....

Your roots .... and violence.

Now if I say what I want to say, I'll be accused of insulting Hindus.

Cheers, Doc

There is nothing you say that is much worse than what you already said.

So, go ahead buddy.

There is nothing you say that is much worse than what you already said.

So, go ahead buddy.

Nothing man.

Be happy shoving your numbers on your own countrymen.

Not much different to what you have done for millennia.

Cheers, Doc

Nothing man.

Be happy shoving your numbers on your own countrymen.

Not much different to what you have done for millennia.

Cheers, Doc

but that's not the truth...isn't it?

Since when did surviving become a bad thing?

but that's not the truth...isn't it?

Since when did surviving become a bad thing?

That is absolutely the truth.

The Indian civilization (Hindus for the majority of the time) has been known for in-fighting and never having raised a sword in anger outside its own soil.

Cheers, Doc

Because most Indians loathe bigots.

And that's exactly what sanghis are.

So please don't cry if the insults and abuse keep coming your way.

And only increase as the political stock of jumla jodi falls.

Cheers, Doc
Ha Ha... The political stocks are falling only for the traitors pseudo seculars. Get ready to wash your sins else face the united spectrum of 1.2 billion Hindus.

Ha Ha... The political stocks are falling only for the traitors pseudo seculars. Get ready to wash your sins else face the united spectrum of 1.2 billion Hindus.

Please don't be a joker.

Make amends. Build bridges.

We're not going to be feeling too kindly towards your lot once these 5 years of disaster are done.

Cheers, Doc

That is absolutely the truth.

The Indian civilization (Hindus for the majority of the time) has been known for in-fighting and never having raised a sword in anger outside its own soil.

Cheers, Doc

That's why we are almost extinct in large parts of where we once were..

We includes Parsis, hindus, Buddhists, Jains etc..

You (Hindus) fought Hindus and hardly resisted will the Muslims were well inside mainland India all the way to the Deccan. Before the Marathas said this much and no further.

Then when the Muslims were routed and pushed back all the way to Afghanistan, you (Hindus) sided with the British to fight the Marathas and defeat them.

The last thousand years have taught you (Hindus) nothing, it seems.

Sorry, but you need to take the giant share of the blame for what you have gone through, as a community.

Cheers, Doc

You (Hindus) fought Hindus and hardly resisted will the Muslims were well inside mainland India all the way to the Deccan. Before the Marathas said this much and no further.

Then when the Muslims were routed and pushed back all the way to Afghanistan, you (Hindus) sided with the British to fight the Marathas and defeat them.

The last thousand years have taught you (Hindus) nothing, it seems.

Sorry, but you need to take the giant share of the blame for what you have gone through, as a community.

Cheers, Doc

I don't deny that.

Are u saying Hindus uniting NOW is a bad thing? :D

Back
Top Bottom