What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
C7h0gp8U8AAmEka.jpg

Clarification :

Some Muslims do get reservation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_Other_Backward_Classes_communities_in_India

As far as reservation for poor Muslims are concerned, then what about poor Hindus? I am all for reservation based on the financial condition of a family/person rather than caste or religion.

Muslims should demand reservation for poor people, rather than demanding reservation for just being Muslim.
Yes some do get, all thanks to "sickulars". I am all for poor Hindus to get reservation but based on studies, the government has continued its reservation for Dalits and certain OBC's due their backwardness(And they are Hindus), So you raising about poor Hindus bogie doesn't hold water. Almost all of the muslim groups who got reservation are economically disadvantaged; so no, muslims demanding reservation just for being muslim is not correct(Though Sachhar committee does state that muslims overall are disadvantaged). But Yes I do agree that all Indians irrespective of their caste, religion should get reservation based on their financial condition.

No one can deny the fact that govt is working on electrification with a great pace , you know Haryana was the first state to get 100% electrified back in 70s but the availability of electricity still not good in rurals ... Electrification is good but they have to provide the electricity at affordable prices . :)
Now we need Modi in 2019 more then we need him in 2014 due to these projects highlighted by you , he need atleat 15 years to put country on right track

Don't worry on 2019 dude analyze all the election carefully u will find that if its a must win for BJP its definitely not loosing it. I am very happy that BJP lost Delhi/Bihar bcoz of which Kejriwal got exposed and Nitish is romancing with BJP this is very significant bcoz Kejriwal was pitched as an alternative to Modi and Nitish was to head the secular coalition against BJP in 2019 now with both these gone along with the UP and (gujarat,Karnataka :D)victory Modi/Shah is well placed to deal with the challenges of 2019 . Also be sure that modi will be too bold after 2019 and will definitely become too powerful and take our country the way he wanted so just ignore all the bad PR's like Intolerance,Award Wapasi,Dalit attacks and all the crap in the media as modi is miles ahead in his plan than anyone in his opposition be it politicians or in media

Most probably you are right but the loss of Vajpayee in 2004 put doubts in mind ... hopefully what you said will be right ... I still respect Nitish kumar as administrator but as politician he did a mistake by giving breathing oxygent to lalu and sons
Don't worry on 2019 dude analyze all the election carefully u will find that if its a must win for BJP its definitely not loosing it. I am very happy that BJP lost Delhi/Bihar bcoz of which Kejriwal got exposed and Nitish is romancing with BJP this is very significant bcoz Kejriwal was pitched as an alternative to Modi and Nitish was to head the secular coalition against BJP in 2019 now with both these gone along with the UP and (gujarat,Karnataka :D)victory Modi/Shah is well placed to deal with the challenges of 2019 . Also be sure that modi will be too bold after 2019 and will definitely become too powerful and take our country the way he wanted so just ignore all the bad PR's like Intolerance,Award Wapasi,Dalit attacks and all the crap in the media as modi is miles ahead in his plan than anyone in his opposition be it politicians or in media

Yes some do get, all thanks to "sickulars". I am all for poor Hindus to get reservation but based on studies, the government has continued its reservation for Dalits and certain OBC's due their backwardness(And they are Hindus), So you raising about poor Hindus bogie doesn't hold water. Almost all of the muslim groups who got reservation are economically disadvantaged; so no, muslims demanding reservation just for being muslim is not correct(Though Sachhar committee does state that muslims overall are disadvantaged). But Yes I do agree that all Indians irrespective of their caste, religion should get reservation based on their financial condition.

Stop going in circle and stop contradicting yourself.
Your original rebuttal and this is in contradiction.
First you want reservations for muslims, when exposed you agree with us that all poor should get it.
And you cleverly by saying "the government" are implying BJP is the one who is continuing the reservations as they are now.
What a travesty man..

Stop going in circle and stop contradicting yourself.
Your original rebuttal and this is in contradiction.
First you want reservations for muslims, when exposed you agree with us that all poor should get it.
And you cleverly by saying "the government" are implying BJP is the one who is continuing the reservations as they are now.
What a travesty man..
You must be one of those recently banned troll, sorry you don't deserve my attention.

Back
Top Bottom