What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Grand U-turn by the Arm chair Analysts Shows they don't have any conviction of their own and only thing they can do is mislead Public. :p:

View attachment 385564

Wonder where the likes of Manmohan Singh and Amartya will hide.
Not only was Demonetisation not a short term nagative, it is for a fact a fantastic move for future. Since it's already March, you can get the "future" is now.

Anyone taking bets on people who deposited money in banks are now scrambling to their Taxman?
Already process is in place asking each individual to explain the income...Oh, the tyranny of IT officials is just getting started in India ;)

Wonder where the likes of Manmohan Singh and Amartya will hide.

Amartya Sen is known Modi Hater. He & other dolt MMS are in sharan of Italian Waitress. ;)

Oh dear....Looks like the sickulars have not recovered from the recent drubbing, nay, massacre.
Modi did not "just" win. He destroyed the opposition.
Look at the mental shock he gave to Khujili...He is not even tweeting anymore. Rumour has it that Kejri is now finding solace in the arms of Assutosh.
Hey...who are we to judge eh.

That member is Paid IT cell member of AAP. He gets paid for posting AAP Propaganda here & Admins here don't like Modi. Hence, he abuse Modi with immunity.

Suggestion: Troll him by exposing AAP in "Modi will be decimated in 2019" & in other threads without Quoting him. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:
C7dEQAKX0AgdDQb.jpg

During visit to Bangalore last month for Aero India i met a lot of politically active guys. all are waiting for the election so that thy can kick the corrupt Khangress out of Karnataka.

same is going to happen in Himanchal as well.

I'm sure of BJP'S win in Karnataka, Himachal & Gujrat. I want BJP Sarkar in West Bengal. :D Also, BJP making inroads in TN & Kerala. :)

I am sure if Yogi ji delivered in Law and Order and Electricity front ...no one can stop the saffron surge in 2019

There are already around 1400 villages electrified under Central government Ujala Scheme even under Akhilesh government . Now with Modi appointing his principal secretary to monitor the central government schemes along with BJP/Yogi government at helm don't he surprised if UP is 100% electrified as modi is known for pushing very high target

The State-wise data on Rural Electrification, as on 23.12.16:

i2016122301.jpg

No one can deny the fact that govt is working on electrification with a great pace , you know Haryana was the first state to get 100% electrified back in 70s but the availability of electricity still not good in rurals ... Electrification is good but they have to provide the electricity at affordable prices . :)
Now we need Modi in 2019 more then we need him in 2014 due to these projects highlighted by you , he need atleat 15 years to put country on right track
There are already around 1400 villages electrified under Central government Ujala Scheme even under Akhilesh government . Now with Modi appointing his principal secretary to monitor the central government schemes along with BJP/Yogi government at helm don't he surprised if UP is 100% electrified as modi is known for pushing very high target

The State-wise data on Rural Electrification, as on 23.12.16:

i2016122301.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom