What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

pic.jpg

This is just my observation from a neutral perspective. What passes for "rude" in south India does not pass for "rude" in UP. Its not so much what they say, its how they Behave. Every action performed is to challenge other and establish your own dominance so that you are not attacked or taken advantage off. Parking you car, petty behaviour by educated men, every act is a calculated move and is leveraged, etc. Its a harsh society.

People play loud music all through the night. I think its because they want to get back at somebody else and its probably the only way they know how.

The "commanding voice" is the key in UP, along with a swagger and an attitude. That makes people immediately servile or polite. Men by default get FAR more attention and respect than women. Women seems to have accepted their status as second class citizen. And I am talking about educated women.

One positive I found was that people are Hard working. Probably the most hardworking in India, only Tamils are comparable to them.

I get you observation and It is quiet valid- As you spend more time there you will understand people respect men of Principles and good behavior- even goons stay away from such people- That I can tell you from my personal experience- Commanding Voice and authority over what you are saying is the key- And people develop it as they spend time in such places- North India is generally like that- and you are right such action can be called as rude and arrogant in places like Bengal and South India- But that's how It is in most of North India-

योगी आदित्यनाथ: मैं आदरणीय राहुल गाँधी जी से एक वर्ष छोटा हूँ और अखिलेश यादव से एक वर्ष बड़ा हूँ, दोनों की जोड़ी के बीच मैं आ गया! :lol:

Kharge's face: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

C7cGjDgX0AAB7k7.jpg

I am sure if Yogi ji delivered in Law and Order and Electricity front ...no one can stop the saffron surge in 2019
योगी आदित्यनाथ: मैं आदरणीय राहुल गाँधी जी से एक वर्ष छोटा हूँ और अखिलेश यादव से एक वर्ष बड़ा हूँ, दोनों की जोड़ी के बीच मैं आ गया! :lol:

Kharge's face: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 385456

How can you be Muslim and backward at the same time. I thought there were no castes and divisions in Islams and all Momins were equal?
Oh really, so there can't be poor among Muslims. Are we acting naive or really ignorant? Islam doesn't have hierarchy, a poor Muslim can stand beside a rich Muslim while praying, he can lead the prayer etc. He may be equal before God but will still have to fight the poverty in this world. And for that, he would need the support of the government of the day like all other poverty striken people.

Oh really, so there can't be poor among Muslims

On really!! There is NO poor among upper caste Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, Jews etc etc, You know, except upper caste Hindus all the others are the REAL minorities of India.

You either have reservations for all poor, irrespective or you have none. Why make separate case for only poor muslims?

Oh really, so there can't be poor among Muslims. Are we acting naive or really ignorant? Islam doesn't have hierarchy, a poor Muslim can stand beside a rich Muslim while praying, he can lead the prayer etc. He may be equal before God but will still have to fight the poverty in this world. And for that, he would need the support of the government of the day like all other poverty striken people.

Some Muslims do get reservation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_Other_Backward_Classes_communities_in_India

As far as reservation for poor Muslims are concerned, then what about poor Hindus? I am all for reservation based on the financial condition of a family/person rather than caste or religion.

Muslims should demand reservation for poor people, rather than demanding reservation for just being Muslim.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom