What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

He is right. BMC has failed to maintain roads. Dont think NDA will get good results in coming election if they dont take urgent steps.

Correct. Most Delhites have already started missing her. Kejriwal has followed CPM-Bengal's model of corruption. Party cadres are getting richer.

Take a look at @PatrikaNews's Tweet:
Take a look at @CatchNews's Tweet:
Take a look at @Mahala_INC's Tweet:

Biggest folly of Amit Shah was to let PK go. He is such a good talent. What a waste.

Oh and BTW Sheila Dikshit is not Brahmin enough to sway Brahmins' votes in Congress favour. UP will be first state for PK to taste defeat. Probably then BJP can initiate talks with him to come back.

The report states that almost half of those who converted to Islam are women, and that the majority of these women (76%) are below 35 years. Of those converted, 4,719 were Hindus and the remaining 1,074 mostly Christian

The police report, prepared in connection with the conversion of Nimisha alias Fathima -currently missing along with 20 others from the state and suspected to have joined Islamic State -says that a detailed inquiry is required to verify whether these conversions were under duress, whether there were enticements involved or were voluntary

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...la-in-5-years-Report/articleshow/53220317.cms

So the Love Jihad concept as denied by our intellectuals/Medias is not fake . The whole media went crazy over the Ghar wapasi of 20 muslims and created their intolerant theme marketing it world wide to show that India is becoming intolerant but for this news their obvious reaction would be
@SrNair What I stated was correct in the other thread... out of every 10 converts 8 would be Hindus...

6k conversions is nothing compared the birth rate difference. And most of these conversions are for marriage's sake

Feel pitty for this jobless half wit Hindu born doing paid tweets. He'll be turning in his grave when he sees the plight of his grand children staring at extinction only coz their grandad was a dhimmi who sided with breaking India forces
Hindu Birth rate is relatively less then the minority... apart from that it doesnt take into consideration the conversion of Hindus into christianity which would have more or less same number or even more...

how many Christians and Muslims are converting to Hinduism in kerala??? and you forgot that Population of Hindus is less then or about 50% in Kerala... even if you put all the Christian and Muslim population which is 50% of the states population still the relative conversion rate is outrageously high...

Here decline in population is just from one.. side... and in christian population apart from Catholics are Syrians all other Christian population are prospering in terms of numbers...

the biggest insult that sikhs have faced is Badals selling our Akali dal to sanghis...............even forcing people to reject century old nanak shahi calender on saying of sanghis

repeating again..........there is nothing bad u can fart about AAP that would make Kaali and BJP look good in punjab

factories closing all around the city........farmers committing suicide on daily basis....thousands of unemployed friends fleeing the country ........and those poor guyz couldnt leave moving towards drugs

I am Akali,,,,,,,,,my father is a akali...........my grand pa is akali.....my whole family is akali..........for generations our family supported Akali dal.....the leaders were honest....they were good people........but they are all dead.....we had hoped Capt Kanwaljit might take over after badal............but he is dead too...........some says Badals killed him......and first time century old of Akali dal a father made command to his son.........made the party a family affair

u cant understand...............a brainwashed sanghi....who can only troll people in the name of feku............rather looking at the condition

man..vote for captain in punjab. aap has bunch of inexperienced ppl in their party.

As usual Hindus numbers would be always higher because we are the 78% in population .Christians comprises 5% .

You are in DENIAL mode brother.....not able to digest the reality........

I hope we don't see your name change from SrNair to SrKhan or something!!

You are in DENIAL mode brother.....not able to digest the reality........

I hope we don't see your name change from SrNair to SrKhan or something!!

What ??
Did I deny anything about conversion ?
Logic is simple .
Hindus are the majority so most of the victims would be Hindus .

I am a Nair ,born as a Nair and will die as a Nair
But I am bit rational in my arguments.And religious paranoia wont blind by rational attitude.

man..vote for captain in punjab. aap has bunch of inexperienced ppl in their party.
Little bit strange that you are supporting captain. I thought majority of NRI punjabis like you support AAP. How much support Captain has among NRI's?
I remember water bottles were hurled at Captain during his USA trip few weeks ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom