What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

As usual Hindus numbers would be always higher because we are the 78% in population .Christians comprises 5% .
These are the conversation figures of Kerala and not whole India... and Kerala Hindus are 50% of the state even percentage wise its far higher ....

What ??
Did I deny anything about conversion ?
Logic is simple .
Hindus are the majority so most of the victims would be Hindus .

I am a Nair ,born as a Nair and will die as a Nair
But I am bit rational in my arguments.And religious paranoia wont blind by rational attitude.
Are you eyeing for the PDF THINK TANK or something... because your now not at all sounding rational ... rather then a Moderate Liberal and Regionalist Like Christians and Muslims who think when we speak against the treatment meeted out to Hindus in Kerala we are talking against Kerala...

So they Got u ??? I am waiting for the day when u will call me a Sanghi, Chaddi wala...

lol............fighter spare me

btw howz life
Announcement of 25 candidates is coming in next few days. That will warm up political atmosphere of state.
Also there is a new statement from our MP Bhagwant mann that AAP will announce CM candidate before elections.

lol............fighter spare me

btw howz life

I am serious...aap is new party and thats y ppl are more drawn to it.
life is good..coming to india in dec for a month and then second visit wont be for another 4-5 years unless captain wins...lol
he is got good support in our area...patiala, jalander, barnala, etc...

Little bit strange that you are supporting captain. I thought majority of NRI punjabis like you support AAP. How much support Captain has among NRI's?
I remember water bottles were hurled at Captain during his USA trip few weeks ago.

NRI support for aap is exaggerated especially in US, aap has good support in canada though. Those who hurled bottles were mostly khalistanis supporters...other then that, captian holds respect among sikhs.

These are the conversation figures of Kerala and not whole India... and Kerala Hindus are 50% of the state even percentage wise its far higher ....

Are you eyeing for the PDF THINK TANK or something... because your now not at all sounding rational ... rather then a Moderate Liberal and Regionalist Like Christians and Muslims who think when we speak against the treatment meeted out to Hindus in Kerala we are talking against Kerala...

So they Got u ??? I am waiting for the day when u will call me a Sanghi, Chaddi wala...

Sorry .I thought it was nation's statistics.If this is true,then we are in trouble.
Again their plan wont work in Southern Kerala.
But Hindus in northern kerala are in deep trouble.
@nair @Levina @Iggy @SpArK this is a problem indeed

Last edited:
Sorry .I thought it was nation's statistics.If this is true,then we are in trouble.
Again their plan wont work in Southern Kerala.
But Hindus in northern kerala is in deep trouble.
@nair @Levina @Iggy @SpArK this is a problem indeed

Well i saw your post here, thought of correcting you, but i normally keep myself away from here, so i kept quiet..... The conversion figures mentioned in that article was that of Kerala......The tables are turned, it used to be christian missionaries in the 80's and 90's, now it is the mullas and their gang...... Surprising to see Christians are also converted (though percentage is low).... It will always be Hindu's for 2 reasons...... 1) Easy pickings 2) Higher population and higher probability....But these days Hindu organisations are very vigilant and doing several things to stop these conversions..... I have witnessed several such things happening in north kerala......

Well i saw your post here, thought of correcting you, but i normally keep myself away from here, so i kept quiet..... The conversion figures mentioned in that article was that of Kerala......The tables are turned, it used to be christian missionaries in the 80's and 90's, now it is the mullas and their gang...... Surprising to see Christians are also converted (though percentage is low).... It will always be Hindu's for 2 reasons...... 1) Easy pickings 2) Higher population and higher probability....But these days Hindu organisations are very vigilant and doing several things to stop these conversions..... I have witnessed several such things happening in north kerala......

Plain and simple this is a religious war that is being waged.

Why are people all over India so afraid to say it though?!
With so much empirical evidence it is surprising that none of the national channels have picked this up and debated it!

Man... I just heard my maid has converted via a missionary for a few thousand rupees.
Should I bribe her back?

What ??
Did I deny anything about conversion ?
Logic is simple .
Hindus are the majority so most of the victims would be Hindus .

I am a Nair ,born as a Nair and will die as a Nair
But I am bit rational in my arguments.And religious paranoia wont blind by rational attitude.

Correction mate, you are a person born into a Nair clan and while you die what difference does it makes if you die like a king or a beggar ??? Just because Hindus are majority doesn't make them victims. Agreed that Hindus also do suffer.

But it is the minority who suffers the most, everywhere in the world. Just consider our democracy for example, the majority rules. It always happen that way. :)

And FYI, I am also from Kerala. :)

Today I have seen the interview of former DGP Jacob Punnose .According to him such activities was already started after 90's.
People hates Right wings but both CPM and congress dont have to say anything about this .Around 6000 officially within 4 years and dont know anything about unofficially.
This is gone too far .

Correction mate, you are a person born into a Nair clan and while you die what difference does it makes if you die like a king or a beggar ??? Just because Hindus are majority doesn't make them victims. Agreed that Hindus also do suffer.

But it is the minority who suffers the most, everywhere in the world. Just consider our democracy for example, the majority rules. It always happen that way. :)

And majorities dont have to tolerate the nuisance and threats created by minorities every now and then .Look at the number Mr.

My response was for that specific religious concern showed another member.I dont have to change my name ,no matter what.

Interesting to see this coming from Singhvi.

look at his previous tweets on the matter as well he came out pretty sensible .

VGZUV13.jpg

If you are from Kerala, then you would not have posted the para above........( if you are discussing the all india scenario then may be)

Today I have seen the interview of former DGP Jacob Punnose .According to him such activities was already started after 90's.
It started before 90's, may be middle of 80's..... I remember paying 10 rupee to buy a christian religious book, when i was studying in my 6th or 7th....we were told that this is a story book, No one understood the real intention behind the book in which they were planning to seed the conversion...... My ancestral house is sandwiched between 2 colonies of members from lower caste.....There was this group in late 80's arranged a movie show in our property.... Those days there were no Tv's or other mediums, so the entire people around the place came and watched the movie.... Infact that was another conversion technique........ I have witnessed this since my childhood, though i did not understand the motives those days....

People hates Right wings but both CPM and congress dont have to say anything about this .Around 6000 officially within 4 years and dont know anything about unofficially.
Why would they complain???? Their entire vote bank is depended on these 2 groups and they know how to pamper them.....Actually the numbers would be higher these figures are official, and there are several lower caste people who doesnt change their religion for the freebies....

Back
Top Bottom