What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

If some one BJP had something remotely, I can imagine the fuss in the media and debates for weeks in NDTv and editorials in the Hindu..

But since it's a sickular issue, all of the presstitutes are pretending it never happened.

KL Health minister has a problem with Sanskrit slokas and hand folding at yoga function while one of her colleagues in cabinet wants Islamic fasting for all another attends church functions to demean Hindu saints

@Nilgiri @Rain Man One of you postutaled ,a couple of weeks ago, that our India hating Mehbookz is Guynexdoor2 . Looks like your theory was correct. As soon as Guynextdoor2 started posting, that mehbookz guy disappeared magically. I observed it for nearly the week now to be sure that this theory was correct.

Looks like Guynextdoor2, Mehbookz, and Manavjivan from twitter are same person. I was certain that mehbookz and Manavjivan are same person due to mehbookz promoting that twitter handle religiously and same having kind of writing style as mehbookz. This Guynextdoor2 theory that you have proposed just got validated by pattern of posting.

@Stephen Cohen @DesiGuy1403 @Bitter Melon since you two are debating with this Guynextdoor2 , I think you people should also know.

Guynextdoor2 is a different guy who has been swatted like a fly in various defence forums for a long time now. His writing style does not match that of Mehbookz. Both are retards though and India is unfortunately facing an epidemic of retards.

@Nilgiri @Rain Man One of you postutaled ,a couple of weeks ago, that our India hating Mehbookz is Guynexdoor2 . Looks like your theory was correct. As soon as Guynextdoor2 started posting, that mehbookz guy disappeared magically. I observed it for nearly the week now to be sure that this theory was correct.

Looks like Guynextdoor2, Mehbookz, and Manavjivan from twitter are same person. I was certain that mehbookz and Manavjivan are same person due to mehbookz promoting that twitter handle religiously and same having kind of writing style as mehbookz. This Guynextdoor2 theory that you have proposed just got validated by pattern of posting.

@Stephen Cohen @DesiGuy1403 @Bitter Melon since you two are debating with this Guynextdoor2 , I think you people should also know.

Whether these three are same or different (Guynextdoor2, Mehbookz, and Manavjivan), they share the same obsession! :)

I told ya. I've seen the same thing happen with that other poster Rangila or whatever his name was that was supposedly from Venezuela or someplace. I've never seen a Venezuelan have quite the level of hatred for Modi specifically....most Venezuelans dont even know much about India to begin with.

That guy also disappeared when another one took his place.

All these accounts floating all around the place. Sigh.

Whatever, just adds to their "credibility" :D

Though guynextdoor does stick it quite well to the Pakistanis tho and gets a banned a lot for it....so theres that. He may not be mehbookbz but there is definitely account swapping going on with other accounts.

Underworld - Flooded Kingdoms Of The Ice Age - A Documentry By Graham Hancock

So far the best documentary I have found on ancient India. :)

Last edited:
Some Tamils claim total credit for everything in the ancient world. There is a Mayan-Tamil link that is especially intriguing me now. @Maira La will throw a fit :D

Somebody uploaded the original video with a new title, I have now posted the original video. :)

13495211_1163135280417618_3594979890148640613_n.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom