What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

What happened to freedom of expression and right to dissent in CPM today when they expelled Jagmati?
For all their attacks on Modi that he has a dictatorial style of working, this seems nuts.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...tie-up-with-Congress/articleshow/52838286.cms
The rule seems to be,
We (CPM) need discipline because we want to rule as we wish.
You (BJP) need internal freedom, because we want to control the government even though you won.

SAD is on its way out, for sure.
Expect a hung assembly in Punjab and Anti National Congress and AAP will form a coalition govt.
BJP sacrificed Siddhu's raise for its coalition partner and should suffer.

My gut feeling says, AAP will form govt with CONgress.

My gut feeling says, AAP will form govt with CONgress.

I want SAD out.
One year back I would have supported AAP for Punjab but Kejriwal is a useless fellow.

It might be hung but I think Kejriwal lost an opportunity in Punjab by playing 10 fools in Delhi.

State government says Punjab is more developed than USA & Canada & they are very much right. In our state even labourers are post graduates. :o:
http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/pu...o-manual-labour-to-make-ends-meet/253454.html

@ranjeet @Echo_419 @Prometheus @fsayed @The_Showstopper @litefire @Guynextdoor2

Hadd hai BC

Dear Levina (obvious pun intended to point out Smriti Irani's utter stupidity)

Not sure how your KV education makes any difference. Although I did go to private schools, I have definitely studied at govt institutes for what it's worth. That's not the point here. The point here is whether we value education or not. Smriti Irani is an insult to the collective intelligence of the country. If she was a Congress appointee the same people who are defending her would have thrashed her and they would be right. She is to HRD ministry as Rahul baba is to Congress presidency, both highly unqualified for the job. Have you noticed her statements over the past 2 years? The only thing she is good at is drama, which is her primary trade anyway. Just as we speak, Chetan Chauhan, an ex cricketer has been appointed as NIFT chairman. What's next? Anupam Kher to head IISc? It has been made abundantly clear that you don't have to have any education/experience in relevant fields to hold important positions, you just need political backing. Get out of your party affiliation and think for a moment, what's her credentials to be one of India's most important ministers? Can you list them? Or does that not matter anymore? Would you react the same way if Tushar Kapoor was made defense minister, because it is as crazy as that? And when someone asked Mrs Irani about decreased spending in education (last year) her answer was that good research can be done with less money. I mean how stupid can one get, that's how clueless she is. I am not even going into her obvious political involvement in student politics across the country. Anyone not wearing tinted BJP goggles can see that her appointment is one of the worst decisions Modi has taken, perhaps next only to his visit to Pakistan.

Giving a breakdown of his work schedule, Chauhan said: “I will spend 60 per cent of the time in DDCA, 30 per cent at NIFT and 30 per cent in my business.” :rofl::rofl:

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/chetan-chauhan-is-nift-chief-2859981/

I agree, though I am a strong believer in the principle that 'grades don't determine your performance'. Irani has disappointed me, no major reforms have been implemented in HRD ministry & the damn RTE act is still there:(

Rail Unions demand scrapping of Rs 40000 Crore Loco contracts with GE & Alstom

http://www.railnews.co.in/rail-unio...rs-40000-crore-loco-contracts-with-ge-alstom/

ye log sudhrenge nahi

BC sale haram khor

:lol::lol::lol:
13508854_2046736162218708_7690074586216762440_n.png.jpg

AAP has been very busy trying to buy media and media persons, right from their outrageous spending on delhi people's money on ads in Channels that are subservient to them.
In this case, their appeasement has gone a step ahead.

I am pretty sure what they are doing is kind of illegal. some one with more legal knowledge than me can come in and comment.
One of my friend recently exposed their 21 MLAs.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom